ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(FP) Application time

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Post Reply
lucky47
Newly Registered
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:15 am
Pakistan

Re: FLR(FP) Application time

Post by lucky47 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:48 am

BLESSEDCHILD16 wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:03 pm
Obilino wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:55 am
Seriously, I think we all need to organise and contact a news programme on sky/BBC to enable us make this public. This whole issue is becoming ridiculous. This is modern day slavery as far as I am concerned. In this modern day, there is always an SLA for everything. Even as complex as BREXIT, they have a date of 2019. We can't keep our arms crossed and let this issue carry on like this. It has caused a lot of pain and suffering to families. Alot of people have got kids to look after and these kids are British citizens, how complex can that be. The home office provided documents to be presented and even after providing all the documents stated, it still takes an average of 11 months to get a decision. I just think they are bent on frustrating people and I would rather they provide an answer even it is a decline within 6 months than keep people waiting for over a year and still decline the visa. These people that their visas are being held don't have access to benefits, they can't work and yet they gave kids to look after. This is just wickedness and no regards to children's welfare as quoted in section 55 under the immigration act and section 11 of of the children's act. The home office has been breaking the law inder these acts but because we are migrants, they believe we are toothless and can't do anything about it. We need to collectively cry out, speak up for ourselves and make these go public. We haven't committed any crime and shouldn't be scared to speak up. Can we all come together and organise something please. If this is not blown in the open nothing will ever be done about it. Take an instance of what's happening in relation to sexual scandals in parliament. If this was not in the news, it wouldn't have been looked into. Like the British saying goes "You don't ask, you don't get"....
I am totally with you. This is torture... like you said most of us have got kids to look after, British . But they chose to ignore and make families suffer. People are suffering with anxiety and depression not knowing what will happen or how long this will take.
Mine is almost 15months now.
This is slavary.i just want to know where the children comes in and how they want families to survive this hardship. no regard for migrants.

We need to gather ourselves and demand a peaceful reply and why we are being treated this way.
Yes agreed off course but how can we get a news channel like BBC or SKY get involved in this? Would they be willing to broadcast our concerns?

bathanza
Senior Member
Posts: 568
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:56 pm
Location: London

Re: FLR(FP) Application time

Post by bathanza » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:26 pm

Getting media attention is not advisable according to some specialists. It'll become difficult for you, the case worker load and will bring it harder for others.

The only thing you can realistically rely on is a Judge to decide in a court of law if you have a strong case. Let the HO process your application and if they end up taking two years or more, submit a claim for unreasonable wait. If you read case and court history, many people have done this.

Be patient. Be kind. Think of what impact you may have on others. Voice your worries to your MP. If you're depressed go to the GP and voice your concerns.

I'm in the shackles of this system too with no end in sight. 16 months and waiting and have been told maybe we need to wait a year more due to the backlog and the complex nature of the case. The eventuality is it will be sorted but will take a long time and a lot of money. Have a good holiday season everyone.

For my husband's timeline - overstayer 11 yrs
Aug 2016 - FLR (FP) Partner
Feb 2018 - FLR (FP) Partner refused
March - Aug 2018 - JR permission refused with merit
Aug 2018 - FLR FP (Partner) PSC - Approved

Kmkhaled
Newbie
Posts: 35
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:30 am

Re: FLR(FP) Application time

Post by Kmkhaled » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:34 pm

bathanza wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:26 pm
Getting media attention is not advisable according to some specialists. It'll become difficult for you, the case worker load and will bring it harder for others.

The only thing you can realistically rely on is a Judge to decide in a court of law if you have a strong case. Let the HO process your application and if they end up taking two years or more, submit a claim for unreasonable wait. If you read case and court history, many people have done this.

Be patient. Be kind. Think of what impact you may have on others. Voice your worries to your MP. If you're depressed go to the GP and voice your concerns.

I'm in the shackles of this system too with no end in sight. 16 months and waiting and have been told maybe we need to wait a year more due to the backlog and the complex nature of the case. The eventuality is it will be sorted but will take a long time and a lot of money. Have a good holiday season everyone.
How can i have a good holiday while my passport not with me...anyway... u chill and wait...

bathanza
Senior Member
Posts: 568
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:56 pm
Location: London

Re: FLR(FP) Application time

Post by bathanza » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:53 pm

Holiday season = well wishes.

I am without my passport too so you're not alone. Be patient. This is a timeline thread so hopefully all those waiting are going to have positivity sent to them soon.

For my husband's timeline - overstayer 11 yrs
Aug 2016 - FLR (FP) Partner
Feb 2018 - FLR (FP) Partner refused
March - Aug 2018 - JR permission refused with merit
Aug 2018 - FLR FP (Partner) PSC - Approved

Abiy
Newly Registered
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:33 pm

Re: FLR(FP) Application time

Post by Abiy » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:12 am

bathanza wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:53 pm
Holiday season = well wishes.

I am without my passport too so you're not alone. Be patient. This is a timeline thread so hopefully all those waiting are going to have positivity sent to them soon.
Bathanza

Thank you for all your hard work and support, can I kindly ask you to create a Facebook group where we can have a more free discussion, I suppose this is not the best media to do that.

User avatar
CR001
Moderator
Posts: 69725
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 pm
Location: London
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLR(FP) Application time

Post by CR001 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:17 am

Abiy wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:12 am
bathanza wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:53 pm
Holiday season = well wishes.

I am without my passport too so you're not alone. Be patient. This is a timeline thread so hopefully all those waiting are going to have positivity sent to them soon.
Bathanza

Thank you for all your hard work and support, can I kindly ask you to create a Facebook group where we can have a more free discussion, I suppose this is not the best media to do that.
Any posting of links to ANY social media 'groups' or any other form of contact details will be removed and the relevant users will have their access to the forum terminated.

I strongly suggest members refresh themselves with the forum rules.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

rankaseye
Newbie
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:02 pm
Nigeria

Re: FLR(FP) Application time

Post by rankaseye » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:25 pm

bathanza wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:53 pm
Holiday season = well wishes.

I am without my passport too so you're not alone. Be patient. This is a timeline thread so hopefully all those waiting are going to have positivity sent to them soon.
Your visa is gonna be ready soon bathanza.
I just have that feeling you next in line..
Thanks for your words of encouragement
😗😗😗😗😗

Nakapiripit
Newly Registered
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:18 am
Uganda

Re: FLR(FP) Application time

Post by Nakapiripit » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:47 pm

I applied 31 March 2017 as parent of British child
The home office have now (december) returned my daughters passport to the solicitor. Does this mean my decision is coming soon??? Any one had this experience?

Himaloy2
Junior Member
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:25 am
Bangladesh

Re: FLR(FP) Application time

Post by Himaloy2 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:09 am

Nakapiripit wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:47 pm
I applied 31 March 2017 as parent of British child
The home office have now (december) returned my daughters passport to the solicitor. Does this mean my decision is coming soon??? Any one had this experience?
Hi I applied 17th January as parent of 2 British child.since I haven’t heard anything even no passport.best of luck.

Kmkhaled
Newbie
Posts: 35
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:30 am

Re: FLR(FP) Application time

Post by Kmkhaled » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:25 am

Nakapiripit wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:47 pm
I applied 31 March 2017 as parent of British child
The home office have now (december) returned my daughters passport to the solicitor. Does this mean my decision is coming soon??? Any one had this experience?
Only your daughter passport they returns? Should be some kind of letter they sent with they passport. Unless u asked for her passport return otherwise ukvi normally gave documents back after made decision. Best wishes from me...hop u get ur visa... let us know da update...

Nakapiripit
Newly Registered
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:18 am
Uganda

Re: FLR(FP) Application time

Post by Nakapiripit » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:30 pm

Kmkhaled wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:25 am
Nakapiripit wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:47 pm
I applied 31 March 2017 as parent of British child
The home office have now (december) returned my daughters passport to the solicitor. Does this mean my decision is coming soon??? Any one had this experience?
Only your daughter passport they returns? Should be some kind of letter they sent with they passport. Unless u asked for her passport return otherwise ukvi normally gave documents back after made decision. Best wishes from me...hop u get ur visa... let us know da update...
The solicitor said there was a letter saying they’re still dealing with the case I’m really worried

mister123
Newbie
Posts: 48
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:01 pm

Re: FLR(FP) Application time

Post by mister123 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:09 pm

Nakapiripit wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:30 pm
Kmkhaled wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:25 am
Nakapiripit wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:47 pm
I applied 31 March 2017 as parent of British child
The home office have now (december) returned my daughters passport to the solicitor. Does this mean my decision is coming soon??? Any one had this experience?
Only your daughter passport they returns? Should be some kind of letter they sent with they passport. Unless u asked for her passport return otherwise ukvi normally gave documents back after made decision. Best wishes from me...hop u get ur visa... let us know da update...
The solicitor said there was a letter saying they’re still dealing with the case I’m really worried
Did you request your daughters passport by yourself? Just think on positive side. Atleast they are now dealing with your case and soon your decision will be made.

Kmkhaled
Newbie
Posts: 35
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:30 am

Re: FLR(FP) Application time

Post by Kmkhaled » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:52 pm

Nakapiripit wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:30 pm
Kmkhaled wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:25 am
Nakapiripit wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:47 pm
I applied 31 March 2017 as parent of British child
The home office have now (december) returned my daughters passport to the solicitor. Does this mean my decision is coming soon??? Any one had this experience?
Only your daughter passport they returns? Should be some kind of letter they sent with they passport. Unless u asked for her passport return otherwise ukvi normally gave documents back after made decision. Best wishes from me...hop u get ur visa... let us know da update...
The solicitor said there was a letter saying they’re still dealing with the case I’m really worried
Don't worry...hop for positive outcame...keep checking online status...will came soon decided...best wishes..

Himaloy2
Junior Member
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:25 am
Bangladesh

Re: FLR(FP) Application time

Post by Himaloy2 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:49 pm

How many applicants waiting 12 month or more ??

sulimu
Newly Registered
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:59 pm
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: FLR(FP) Application time

Post by sulimu » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:43 am

Himaloy2 wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:49 pm
How many applicants waiting 12 month or more ??
I apply 17th january as a father of 2 british son and british wife but didnt hear anything last week my solictor ask home office to give back spouse passport and update of case

aliraza_23
Newbie
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:13 pm

Re: FLR(FP) Application time

Post by aliraza_23 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:48 am

Fingers Crossed as my application is decided. Cant explain my feelings. Hoping for the best.

Application type (FLR(FP) 10 Year Route British Partner and British Kid
Application Submitted on : 18/10/2016
Postal or In Person Application : POSTAL
Acknowledgement Received on (for postal app) : 27/10/2016
Biometric Letter Received : 30/10/2016
Biometrics Enrolled on : 03/11/2016
Additional Documents Requested on (if any): NONE
Decision of Application : Decided Today 08/12/2017
Date of Decision : PENDING

13 months and 20 days

Jay900
Junior Member
Posts: 63
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:45 pm
Location: London
Mexico

Re: FLR(FP) Application time

Post by Jay900 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:56 am

aliraza_23 wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:48 am
Fingers Crossed as my application is decided. Cant explain my feelings. Hoping for the best.

Application type (FLR(FP) 10 Year Route British Partner and British Kid
Application Submitted on : 18/10/2016
Postal or In Person Application : POSTAL
Acknowledgement Received on (for postal app) : 27/10/2016
Biometric Letter Received : 30/10/2016
Biometrics Enrolled on : 03/11/2016
Additional Documents Requested on (if any): NONE
Decision of Application : Decided Today 08/12/2017
Date of Decision : PENDING

13 months and 20 days
I am full of hope right now for seeing this
We pretty much applied same time

By the way has anyone else observed that application checking website is invalid now or is it just me ?

baba27
Newly Registered
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:10 am
Saudi Arabia

Re: FLR(FP) Application time

Post by baba27 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:54 am

Jay900 wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:56 am
aliraza_23 wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:48 am
Fingers Crossed as my application is decided. Cant explain my feelings. Hoping for the best.

Application type (FLR(FP) 10 Year Route British Partner and British Kid
Application Submitted on : 18/10/2016
Postal or In Person Application : POSTAL
Acknowledgement Received on (for postal app) : 27/10/2016
Biometric Letter Received : 30/10/2016
Biometrics Enrolled on : 03/11/2016
Additional Documents Requested on (if any): NONE
Decision of Application : Decided Today 08/12/2017
Date of Decision : PENDING

13 months and 20 days
I am full of hope right now for seeing this
We pretty much applied same time

By the way has anyone else observed that application checking website is invalid now or is it just me ?
No its just not working now

Himaloy2
Junior Member
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:25 am
Bangladesh

Re: FLR(FP) Application time

Post by Himaloy2 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:02 pm

sulimu wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:43 am
Himaloy2 wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:49 pm
How many applicants waiting 12 month or more ??
I apply 17th january as a father of 2 british son and british wife but didnt hear anything last week my solictor ask home office to give back spouse passport and update of case
I applied 17th January father of 2 British child.

bathanza
Senior Member
Posts: 568
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:56 pm
Location: London

Re: FLR(FP) Application time

Post by bathanza » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:25 pm

aliraza_23 wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:48 am
Fingers Crossed as my application is decided. Cant explain my feelings. Hoping for the best.

Application type (FLR(FP) 10 Year Route British Partner and British Kid
Application Submitted on : 18/10/2016
Postal or In Person Application : POSTAL
Acknowledgement Received on (for postal app) : 27/10/2016
Biometric Letter Received : 30/10/2016
Biometrics Enrolled on : 03/11/2016
Additional Documents Requested on (if any): NONE
Decision of Application : Decided Today 08/12/2017
Date of Decision : PENDING

13 months and 20 days
Brilliant wish you the best.

Glad you had a way to check. It appears the online checking system is taken offline. Thanks UKVI

For my husband's timeline - overstayer 11 yrs
Aug 2016 - FLR (FP) Partner
Feb 2018 - FLR (FP) Partner refused
March - Aug 2018 - JR permission refused with merit
Aug 2018 - FLR FP (Partner) PSC - Approved

Post Reply
cron