Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator
- Newly Registered
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:59 pm
Much appreciated if you can help and advise my quaries. I am going to apply ILR (10 years) end of November. I have got two dependants, my husband and my son. My tier 1 visa ( graduated intrepreneur) will be expired April 2019. My husband and son are my PBS dependants and their visa will be expired April 2019.
My questions are
1) what happens to my husband’s dependant visa if I got ILR? Would his stay in the UK still be legal until his current visa expire date April 2019?
2) In case his dependent visa will still be valid and he just needs to wait for April 2019 to apply ILR, can he travel outside the UK? Would he still be allowed to re-enter?
3) My son was born in the uk. Some one said if my son get British citizenship, then my husband can apply as a parent of him to remain in the uk. Is it possible?
Thanks in advance for your advice!
- Posts: 67613
- Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 pm
- Location: London
Kindly desist from starting multiple new topics with the same questions when you already have a topic and all posts have been merged.
The advice you have previously been given in September has not changed.
immigration-for-family-members/main-app ... l#p1709834
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.