ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) Query

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

magicman316

FLR(M) Query

Post by magicman316 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:51 pm

Hi,

My sister in law who is on a spouse visa from Pakistan (5 year route) landed here on the 19th Jan 2019 and her BRP is valid until 23 September 2021.

I know she has to apply for FLR (M) for another 2.5 year visa, I believe? But my question is how do we go about doing this, does she need to pass an English test or life in the UK, is it a case of paying online and posting in all the documents to get the next visa? Is there anywhere on here that can give me info on this.

Much appreciated. Thanks.
27/5/14 - Applied in Islamabad
12/06/14 - Decision Delayed (Further Enquiries)
13/06/14 - Email & Call from VAC to collect Passport
16/06/14 - Visa Granted!

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Re: FLR(M) Query

Post by TODMATT » Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:00 am

magicman316 wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:51 pm
Hi,

My sister in law who is on a spouse visa from Pakistan (5 year route) landed here on the 19th Jan 2019 and her BRP is valid until 23 September 2021.

I know she has to apply for FLR (M) for another 2.5 year visa, I believe? But my question is how do we go about doing this, does she need to pass an English test or life in the UK, is it a case of paying online and posting in all the documents to get the next visa? Is there anywhere on here that can give me info on this.

Much appreciated. Thanks.
1. FLR M English requirement is A2.
2. No Life in the UK test for FLR when she's at the stage of applying for ILR.
3. Pay online and scan your documents then attend biometrics. Documents are no longer mailed to the UKVI unless they request for it.

Use the forum to search for so many members who have applied for FLR
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.