ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR-M

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Alesia
Newly Registered

FLR-M

Post by Alesia » Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:48 pm

Hi everyone !
I have fiance settelment visa and it expires after some months. Can i apply afte 3 months of being married or do i have to wait to apply 28 days before visa expires?

Can anyone help me with a check list of documents i need to go through the FLR-M visa (fist 30months)

Im not sure if i do need to prove again the genuine relationship between wapp messages photos,tickets ,gifts, i have been told that you dont need to put them again because you did it once while on fiance visa ,but im not sure...

Do i still need to provide family , personal certifficate and criminal cerfifficate ?

I would appreciatw any help from you !
Thank you in advance
Alesia

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLR-M

Post by CR001 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:25 pm

???

member/Tony2018/

immigration-for-family-members/flr-m-t277070.html

announcements/multiple-member-id-s-t11811.html
Administrator wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:46 pm

This is forbidden activity.

You may have one member ID here and only one. We make exceptions only under specific cases, and only when we can monitor all such activity.

Members activating and/or posting from multiple ID's (without specific, written previous arrangements) will be banned from the forum.

The Admin
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.