ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR Spouse/Partner of British Citizen

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Sunny912
Newly Registered

FLR Spouse/Partner of British Citizen

Post by Sunny912 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:04 am

Hello

Would anyone please advise?

I've been recently granted FLR for another 30 months, whereas i originally applied for ILR as Spouse of british citizen. Letter i received from HO saying that my ILR application not considered at this stage and put me in 10 yrs long residency route.

My question is that 10 yrs will be counted from the date i was granted first leave back in August 2013 or will be counted from my recent leave granted date November 2017?
Would appreciate any advice.

Thanks

Casa

Re: FLR Spouse/Partner of British Citizen

Post by Casa » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:06 am

Sunny912 wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:04 am
Hello

Would anyone please advise?

I've been recently granted FLR for another 30 months, whereas i originally applied for ILR as Spouse of british citizen. Letter i received from HO saying that my ILR application not considered at this stage and put me in 10 yrs long residency route.

My question is that 10 yrs will be counted from the date i was granted first leave back in August 2013 or will be counted from my recent leave granted date November 2017?
Would appreciate any advice.

Thanks
10 years from the date your visa was issued is November 2017. What was the reason for the refusal of ILR?
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.