ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help with financial requirement

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

mascot
Newly Registered
Nigeria

accommodation requirement

Post by mascot » Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:37 am

morning everyone,I am british and my wife is on spouse visa about to apply for extension .so we have 3 children.1 is 6mths old born in uk and the other 2 are both under 10yrs in my home country,we are in a one bedroom flat with separate living big enough for the 2kids .I just want to ask if the flat is not overcrowded and if not how do I prove to home office so they don't refuse my as I want to put in the 2kids application with their mum extension .thanks in advance

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: accommodation requirement

Post by CR001 » Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:56 am

Just to clarify, the two older children are abroad and you want to submit their application abroad at the same time as your spouse applies for an extension within the UK??

Accommodation guidance in link below.

immigration-for-family-members/guidance ... t6227.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

mascot
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by mascot » Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:15 am

@CR001, yes my 2 older kids are both abroad and I want to submit their application with their mums spouse extension application

mascot
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by mascot » Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:19 am

@cr001 . my wife is already in uk due for a spouse visa extension .I want to know how to convince that the flat won't be overcrowded .as the flat has one bedroom and one living room I can convert for the children .note the living room is not open plan .so any advice will be appreciated .thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:21 am

mascot wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:15 am
@CR001, yes my 2 older kids are both abroad and I want to submit their application with their mums spouse extension application
You should apply for the children after your Spouse's visa is granted otherwise you risk them getting a visa granted with your spouse current visa expiry date.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:21 am

mascot wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:19 am
@cr001 . my wife is already in uk due for a spouse visa extension .I want to know how to convince that the flat won't be overcrowded .as the flat has one bedroom and one living room I can convert for the children .note the living room is not open plan .so any advice will be appreciated .thanks
Please read the link. You would likely need a property inspection report and a letter from your landlord.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

mascot
Newly Registered
Nigeria

family application help

Post by mascot » Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:25 pm

hello everyone, I applied for my wife's spouse extension today qnd book an appointment to submit her supporting documents here in uk as she is here ,we have 2kids under 10yrs in our home country ,is it possible to submit their supporting documents here in uk .thanks

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: family application help

Post by AmazonianX » Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:58 am

mascot wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:25 pm
hello everyone, I applied for my wife's spouse extension today qnd book an appointment to submit her supporting documents here in uk as she is here ,we have 2kids under 10yrs in our home country ,is it possible to submit their supporting documents here in uk .thanks
Applications are online, upload scans of the said supporting documents, biometrics appointment will be attended in the home country.

mascot
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by mascot » Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:20 am

@amazionianx :I I got a link to submit the children's supporting documents at the TLS centre at Wandsworth ,is this right and if so do I have to send 2 different supporting documents for the 2 kids separately as their application is separate too

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:41 am

which form did you complete for the children?

You were already advised to apply for their visas abroad once your wife got her extension.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

mascot
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by mascot » Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:53 pm

@cr001 .i applied online for non british child of a settled parent or briitish parent ,my wifes visa expires on sept24,so i applied same day for my wife(spouse extension) and my children outside uk,childrens appointment date for fingerprint is sept 27th .

mascot
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by mascot » Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:43 pm

good evening everyone ,can i ask if anyone have an idea how to choose the assisted service settlement option as the option is not available when i booked an appointment date for my children .i know where to send their supporting documents in the ukhub but there is no account details to pay to.anyone experienced this pls

mascot
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Help with financial requirement

Post by mascot » Sat Sep 03, 2022 5:24 am

Good morning everyone ,I applied to extend my wife's spouse visa and I am the sponsor .I got all my payslip for one year and bank statement for one year category A non salaried ,and I got my employment letter on the 10th of August ,I applied online for extension on the 30th of August,but Ukvcas gave us an appointment on the 14th of Sept .hope the employment letter is still valid .thanks

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: Help with financial requirement

Post by AmazonianX » Sat Sep 03, 2022 6:03 am

mascot wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 5:24 am
Good morning everyone ,I applied to extend my wife's spouse visa and I am the sponsor .I got all my payslip for one year and bank statement for one year category A non salaried ,and I got my employment letter on the 10th of August ,I applied online for extension on the 30th of August,but Ukvcas gave us an appointment on the 14th of Sept .hope the employment letter is still valid .thanks
Yes it is still valid as application made already and the application online payment date is whats of relevance.

mascot
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by mascot » Sun Sep 11, 2022 7:26 am

Pls can I ask ,I am about to submit my childrens application from outside of UK ,while their mum is here in UK extending her spouse visa,I am asked to fill appendix 2 form for the children but most of the question there is all about spouse question ,do I need to answer all question or I should answer those related to the children ,thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:51 am

CR001 wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:21 am
mascot wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:15 am
You should apply for the children after your Spouse's visa is granted otherwise you risk them getting a visa granted with your spouse current visa expiry date.
You have already been advised twice to apply for the children after your spouse has received the extension. You risk their visas being approved before her with an expiry date of her current visa.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

mascot
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by mascot » Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:33 pm

I understand but don't think it's possible tho,my wife's current visa expires Sept 24,2022.i applied to renew my wife's spouse visa online same day with the children in my home country on 29 of aug .wife's biometric appointment is Sept 14,2022, while the children's biometric appointment in home country is Sept 28,2022.so by then my wife's visa will have expired.