ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

On spouse visa to work as flight attendant

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Suekuaile08
Newly Registered
Mood:
Philippines

On spouse visa to work as flight attendant

Post by Suekuaile08 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:50 am

Hi!

I just want to ask if anyone can give me an idea if accepting a job as a flight attendant based in UK will affect my extention to flr. Training will be 7 weeks out of the country. The flights are from UK to Asia. I used to work as a flight attendant for a different airline and in my experience we don't go through immigration everytime we fly in and out of UK airports. I'm just concern about the number of days being away and how it will affect my visa extention.

If anyone can shed a light on this I would really appreciate it!

Thank you :D

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: On spouse visa to work as flight attendant

Post by CR001 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:14 am

There is no absence limit for people on a spouse settlement visa.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Suekuaile08
Newly Registered
Mood:
Philippines

Re: On spouse visa to work as flight attendant

Post by Suekuaile08 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:22 pm

Thank you for the response. I'm just on my first visa which is the spouse that I thought you're only allowed a number of days outside the UK in every 2.5yrs.