ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payslip date-is it pay date or period end date? 28 days to application date

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

curiousmigrant
Newly Registered
Canada

Payslip date-is it pay date or period end date? 28 days to application date

Post by curiousmigrant » Sat Jun 03, 2023 5:42 am

Hello All,

I asked this question somewhere on another thread but think it was removed because I didn't ask in the right place. I am sorry I am still getting familiar with how things work here.

I just want to know which date to take on the payslip. I applied on 27th of May 2023 and will be going for biometrics and document scanning soon. The pay slip for April has pay date as 27th April and period end date as 30th of April. The payslip for May has pay date as 26th of May and period end date as 31st of May. My confusion is that since the most recent payment was received a day before the application date, is that the payslip I am supposed to include or the April pay slip that has period end date of 3oth April which would still be in order with the 28 days requirement before the application. Also the bank statement for April says from 1st April to 30th April and the one for May says from 1st May to 31st May. 31st May is already after my application date but includes payment of salary on 26th May which is before my application date. I just don't want to make a silly mistake. Please help.

Thank you.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Payslip date-is it pay date or period end date? 28 days to application date

Post by CR001 » Sat Jun 03, 2023 6:03 am

It was merged with your original topic and answered. It is not necessary to start a new topic with every question. Keep all questions in on topic thread.

indefinite-leave-to-remain/ilr-set-m-do ... l#p2117346
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.