ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa first tier in tribunal

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Abhay208
Newly Registered
India

Spouse visa first tier in tribunal

Post by Abhay208 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:09 pm

Hi Everybody
My wife is Scottish and I come from India and we were married December 2012, me and my wife age difference 19 year old then I got first spouse visa 36 months after I applied 2nd time flr spouse October 2015 then I got interview me and my wife March 2016 in Sheffield our interview was good but after I got refused 29 may 2016 behalf on four questions
1 your recollection of the date when you both met?
2 Different timing between meeting and starting your relationship
3 The dates you provided for when you moved in together
4 you had different answers about why you split up
They said that relationship is not genuine
I didn’t have no rights of appeal in this country then I applied for appeal after they got reviewed my case then they said that your case is still refusal but you have right of appeal in this then I got first tier tribunal in high court,date end of February 2018
Please help me
Any advice and information,your experience
How is first tier tribunal hearing in higher court?
Appreciate
Thanks

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: Spouse visa first tier in tribunal

Post by Wanderer » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:40 pm

If you have split up you have no right to remain or apply as a spouse, unless I'm missing something, your post isn't very clear.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

Abhay208
Newly Registered
India

Re: Spouse visa first tier in tribunal

Post by Abhay208 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:04 pm

no we are still together we have together everything my council papers about our flat,electricity paper , joint account , bank address, gp address, wi fi address on her name everything me and wife snaps together everything living together genuine relationship
Thanks