ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years ILR long residency

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sid20
Newly Registered
Pakistan

10 years long residency

Post by sid20 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:29 pm

hi members

i came here in this country 12 feb 2010, everything was going ok but when i applied entrepreneur extension it was refused in feb 2018 i apply for AR it got refused as well then within 14 days after AR i apply fresh application TI enterpreneur extension i had interview in july 2019 but application is still pending and i m completing 10 years on 15 january 2020 only 2 to 3 weeks left my qyestion is can i vary my T1E application to 10 years long residencey or not.

sid20
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: 10 years long residency

Post by sid20 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:25 pm

guys any reply ?

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:44 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Dec 24, 2019 2:53 am

You do not have 10 years of lawful residence. See the link posted by Vinny above. You should wait for your extension to be successful before apply for ILR
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

sid20
Newly Registered
Pakistan

10 years ILR long residency

Post by sid20 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:51 pm

hello members

By the Grace of God, My Entrepereneur extension is approved i just want to ask do i qualify for ILR on the basis of 10 years, My 10 years are completing in 2 weeks time, my short history is given below

apply for TI Entrepreneur Extension back in OCT 2016 that refused in march 2018 with in 14 days i applied AR that also refused then within 14 days i applied 2nd application but my solicitor said to me i can do JR as well both can run together 2nd application and JR so i applied PAP that also refused then JR also refuesd then i waited my 2nd application, By the Grace of God that approved last week, so can i apply for ILR on the basis of 10 years.
My 2nd question can i do super premimum service coz somebody said to me super premimum service is stopped since last week.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: 10 years ILR long residency

Post by CR001 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:08 pm

Topics merged!! Please do not post ilr query topics in the tier 1 entrepreneur sub forum!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:36 pm

sid20 wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:51 pm
hello members

By the Grace of God, My Entrepereneur extension is approved i just want to ask do i qualify for ILR on the basis of 10 years, My 10 years are completing in 2 weeks time, my short history is given below

apply for TI Entrepreneur Extension back in OCT 2016 that refused in march 2018 with in 14 days i applied AR that also refused then within 14 days i applied 2nd application but my solicitor said to me i can do JR as well both can run together 2nd application and JR so i applied PAP that also refused then JR also refuesd then i waited my 2nd application, By the Grace of God that approved last week, so can i apply for ILR on the basis of 10 years.
My 2nd question can i do super premimum service coz somebody said to me super premimum service is stopped since last week.
Yes, now you can go ahead for your ILR
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

sid20
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by sid20 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:09 pm

hey guys

i have 2 questions, i was checking super perioirity service, its not showing any specific reason ? has it been closed or any other reason anybody might know?
2ndly if in case i dont get super periority service i apply normal and can i travel on my entrepreneur extension visa while ILR application is in process? if suppose ILR application refused will it cancel my entrepreneur as well ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:12 pm

If you are not getting the option, then it means there is no availability at the moment for wherever you are in the UK.

No, you cannot travel while an application is pending with ho. If you do, it will be treated as withdrawn and you lose your fee.

If ilr refused it does not affect your current visa.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.