ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying for ILR 5 year route cash wages

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

subsethea
Newly Registered

Applying for ILR 5 year route cash wages

Post by subsethea » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:26 pm

I am applying for ILR 5 year route I currently work two jobs my first job 13k annually pays my wages into my bank but my other job 6k annually pays me cash which I deposit in the bank sometimes.

My question is if that will be ok as I can provide payslips, p60, employment contract and a letter from employer for my both jobs
Thanks in advance

Casa

Re: Applying for ILR 5 year route cash wages

Post by Casa » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:40 pm

By not paying all of your cash earnings into your bank account, you've got yourself into something of a tricky situation. The requirement is for the payslips to match the deposits in the bank statements. :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

subsethea
Newly Registered

Post by subsethea » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:59 pm

Should I go ahead and take a chance or should I add my wife wages to go over 18600 figure
The problem with the second option that she is director of her own limited company and whole new pile of paper I have to gather

Casa

Post by Casa » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:07 pm

It would probably be safer to combine your joint income.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

subsethea
Newly Registered

Post by subsethea » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:03 pm

Thank you for reply I am gonna add joint wages/salary to be safe

subsethea
Newly Registered

Post by subsethea » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:29 pm

Do I need to submit all original documents as my p60, work contract provided by my employer is just a photo copy.
My rental home contract is also a photo copy.
Do they have to be original?
Thank you in advance for assisting guys

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:35 pm

subsethea wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:29 pm
Do I need to submit all original documents as my p60, work contract provided by my employer is just a photo copy.
My rental home contract is also a photo copy.
Do they have to be original?
Thank you in advance for assisting guys
Are you applying with new system? You can provide copies or originals if you are using new system.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

subsethea
Newly Registered

Post by subsethea » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:53 pm

Thank you
I was not aware of new system as I have not completed my application yet. As I am still gathering papers. ( as you see my post I get cash for my second job so to be safe I am doing joint finance and my wife is director of her company, getting her all required documents is time consuming.)
After reading new system online I probably will be applying under that hoping it’s a better option?
So the copies of p60 and contact would be ok?

subsethea
Newly Registered

Post by subsethea » Wed May 08, 2019 5:38 pm

As you know from my previous posts I have two jobs my first job wages 13k bank transfer and second 6k which used to pay cash but from feb 19 they started to pay monthly into my bank
I was advised here in March to add my partners salary to be safe
She s director of a company and it’s now a big pile of papers to prove her income etc
My question is it safe now to apply on my own with 3 month bank transfers with my second job (prior to that I used to deposit some of my wages)
And add a cover note if needed I can send my partners salary proof
Thank you in advance