ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependant application: Tier1 ENT 5yr route

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

scholar 1
Newly Registered

Dependant application: Tier1 ENT 5yr route

Post by scholar 1 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:38 pm

Hello all,

Tier 1 Ent ILR

Please I need some advice. I will be applying for my tier 1 ILR 5year route in the next few weeks. I will be applying along with all my family members at same time. We all arrived the UK in November 2012 with the same visa which was granted to us all at the same time.
I have a question about dependant application, my son, one of my dependants is over 18 years old and I am aware that his application will have to be made separately. My question is how to make this separate application?
The guide says ‘children over 18 years must apply separately’. My understanding is that I fill a separate form for him with all his supporting documents and payment in one envelop, my own application with other family members in another envelope then I dispatch both envelopes in a single pack to HO. Please can somebody tell me if I am correct or wrong? Thanks for your contributions.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Dependant application: Tier1 ENT 5yr route

Post by CR001 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:49 am

You can send them all together. He must just complete his own Set(O) form and must not be living an independent life.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.