ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents for ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Sinam
Newly Registered
India

Documents for ILR

Post by Sinam » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:52 pm

Hello all,
Need some advice.

My husband was granted Tier2 ICT on 23rd March 2010. I was granted Dependant of Tier2 ICT on 23rd March 2010 and I came to the UK on 6th June 2010.
I joined a UK based company in August 2010. My employer sponsored my Tier 2 General visa. I went back to India, applied for a Tier 2 General visa which was granted in Jan 2012 ( Visa Expiry - Jan 2015).
I then switched back to being a dependant of my husband - Tier 2 ICT dependant in Oct 2014.
In Oct 2019, I will have spent 5 years in the PBS dependant partner visa category.
My husband has been a citizen of UK for about 3 years now. He got this ILR through the 5 year Tier 2 route (as his permission was granted before 6th April 2010).

I am planning to apply for my ILR in Sep 2019. Can you help me with details of documents I need to submit for my application please?

Thanks

zimba
Mood:

Re: Documents for ILR

Post by zimba » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:51 am

English language, LIUK, passports and cohabitation documents for the last two years
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice