ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ex employer doesn't pay taxes Tire 2 visa is any issue ILR?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

naz2020
Newly Registered

Ex employer doesn't pay taxes Tire 2 visa is any issue ILR?

Post by naz2020 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:08 pm

Hi,
First of thanks for your time to read my post

I worked for a company which went for administration. Later I managed to find another place to work. I am going to apply ILR soon I need to know do this effect my ILR?

I checked the HMRC they dont submit the taxes for the time of employment. So I speak(HMRC) with them asked me to send payslips and P60 +p60 based on that they manually as the result they added I worked for that company. Later I apply redundancy HMRC return me some payments.

As my employer dont submit taxes so my records show zero tax paid.

I have everything with me (Offer of job, Payslips,p40 p60 and document when the company goes for administration also my bank statement for that time).

Few questions.
1: Do this effect my ILR?
2: Do I have to do any actions so that when When Home office check HMRC record everything in place.?
3: Any reference in the Immigration rules which helps me effects me?
4: Anything I can get for the company who did the administration of that company to get my employment records it could use full?

zimba
Mood:

Re: Ex employer doesn't pay taxes Tire 2 visa is any issue ILR?

Post by zimba » Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:01 pm

If they paid no taxes, your ILR can be affected
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice