ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Extension of ILR after 2.5 years for my Chinese wife

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

KenB1
Newly Registered

Extension of ILR after 2.5 years for my Chinese wife

Post by KenB1 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:35 pm

I just need some clarification, we have submitted the application for my wife and she attended the appointment for her biometric Residence Visa card and small interview. We are waiting now for notification if all has been approved or if we have a problem.

Looking at other posts I see that some people have been notified initially by email and final confirmation comes by post. Is that the case for all applications or do they vary how they inform people?

Thanks for your help

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Extension of ILR after 2.5 years for my Chinese wife

Post by CR001 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:40 pm

Presumably you mean FLR(M) and NOT an application for ILR, which is a completely different thing???

immigration-for-family-members/flr-m-bi ... l#p1781439
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

KenB1
Newly Registered

Post by KenB1 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:55 pm

Thanks for the reply, I would guess your correct but my question is still the same, will the initial notification come by email or through the post.

Thanks for any reply

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:31 pm

KenB1 wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:55 pm
Thanks for the reply, I would guess your correct but my question is still the same, will the initial notification come by email or through the post.

Thanks for any reply
I have asked the question (again) as you have posted in the Indefinite leave to remain sub forum, which is NOT relevant to FLR(M) extension questions.

You really need to please keep your questions in ONE topic!!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.