ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I haven't got a Life in the uk pass Confirmation Letter

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

AkbarHaf
Mood:
Morocco

I haven't got a Life in the uk pass Confirmation Letter

Post by AkbarHaf » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:34 pm

Good evening everybody.

I've just passed my life in the uk test this morning.
they didn't give any confirmation letter.
the question is: How can I get the letter? Are they gone post it to me? And how long it will take to come?

I thinkI forgot to collect it from them.

any help please

thanks

Zerubbabel
Respected Guru
Mood:

Re: I haven't got a Life in the uk pass Confirmation Letter

Post by Zerubbabel » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:38 pm

Hello

Did you ask them?

When I passed mine, it was a few years ago, I left the centre with my letter in hand.

AkbarHaf
Mood:
Morocco

Post by AkbarHaf » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:43 pm

Unfortunately, I forgot to take it

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:45 pm

If you pass the test

You must score 75% or more to pass the test.

You’ll get a ‘unique reference number’. You’ll need this number to complete your citizenship or settlement application. The Home Office will use it to check that you’ve passed.

If you took your test before 17 December 2019, you’ll have a letter with a ‘test reference ID’ instead of a unique reference number
https://www.gov.uk/life-in-the-uk-test/ ... ppens-test
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

PM74Juve

Post by PM74Juve » Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:12 pm

There is no pass letter now. You'll have a unique reference sent to you by email to use in applications. The result and that unique reference will be on the LITUK booking system - look for the Results tab. My wife recently passed and the email and result tab update were done before she was able to text me the outcome. If you haven't received either the email or the results tab details on the booking system by Monday I'd call the LITUK helpline.

AkbarHaf
Mood:
Morocco

Post by AkbarHaf » Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:22 pm

PM74Juve wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:12 pm
There is no pass letter now. You'll have a unique reference sent to you by email to use in applications. The result and that unique reference will be on the LITUK booking system - look for the Results tab. My wife recently passed and the email and result tab update were done before she was able to text me the outcome. If you haven't received either the email or the results tab details on the booking system by Monday I'd call the LITUK helpline.

Thank you so much.