ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR fo PBS dependents.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

docshami
Newly Registered
India

ILR fo PBS dependents.

Post by docshami » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:51 pm

Hi all...was not active since recently, sorry...I did apply for ILR (post-5 yrs via Tier 2) in Nov end 2018 and got my ILR Visa only on Jan end 2019 (after several escalations and at last my MP chipping in- thanks to scores in this forum including the moderator for timely guidance and helped staying patient throughout)...then got my refund of £610/- (after two mails) only last week !!! (on the reply mail that have confessed regarding technical glitch on their side for the delay after start of the new front door service)....if this helps any, who are eagerly waiting hrs/days/wks.

Now, if anybody could help me or guide me, please:

1) I need to apply for ILR for my kids (they would qualify straight) and for Extension of TIER-2 Visa as PBS dependant for my wife (not been 5 yrs in UK yet). Who would be the primary applicant and which would be the form- would it be in two forms?

NB: I didn’t apply for the whole family at once, in case my application for ILR was going to be rejected and loosing a fortune of the lovely fee- £15,000 as premium...

Any guidance, mostly appreciated...tnx 💐

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

ILR fo PBS dependents.

Post by CR001 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:11 pm

1. Please do not ask ILR application questions in the ukcvas super priority topic!!

2. Your kids will qualify for ILR when your spouse does.

3. If your spouse needs an extension, your kids will also need one, unless they are UK born.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

ILR fo PBS dependents.

Post by CR001 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:33 pm

CR001 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:11 pm
1. Please do not ask ILR application questions in the ukcvas super priority topic!!
general-uk-immigration-forum/ukvcas-sup ... l#p1756965
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

docshami
Newly Registered
India

Re: ILR fo PBS dependents.

Post by docshami » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:15 pm

CR001 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:11 pm

2. Your kids will qualify for ILR when your spouse does.

3. If your spouse needs an extension, your kids will also need one, unless they are UK born.
Sorry about that...many tnx for the info ☺️👍