ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Granted Tier1 E

Please use this section of the board for queries about Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). However please use the EEA-route section for queries about the EEA-route equivalent of Permanent Residence (PR).


This section is relevant irrespective of whether current status is Tiered or Non-Tiered.

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push

User avatar
CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Posts: 11099
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:51 pm
Pakistan

Re: Tier1 Entrepreneur and ILR Queries

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:02 pm

ishfaqsangra wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:26 pm
Thank you Tier114

Nice exchange of thoughts and experiances.
Had to go on from page 3 till 8 🙂

I m applying in two weeks time , this board and members are massive help indeed.
Goodluck.. keep us posted!
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Posts: 865
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:10 pm
Pakistan

Re: Tier1 Entrepreneur and ILR Queries

Post by ishfaqsangra » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:53 pm

Another Quick Question.
Can I use online CAR
Or should get the paid one?
What you used Tier114?

User avatar
CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Posts: 11099
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:51 pm
Pakistan

Re: Tier1 Entrepreneur and ILR Queries

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:56 pm

ishfaqsangra wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:53 pm
Another Quick Question.
Can I use online CAR
Or should get the paid one?
What you used Tier114?
Online. I was of the view that paid is required but moderators believe online is sufficient and my accountant also provided me with online version. It has a date stamp on it. Should be okay.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Posts: 865
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:10 pm
Pakistan

Re: Tier1 Entrepreneur and ILR Queries

Post by ishfaqsangra » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:46 pm

Date Stamp why?
The date is obviously on top.

User avatar
CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Posts: 11099
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:51 pm
Pakistan

Re: Tier1 Entrepreneur and ILR Queries

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:53 pm

ishfaqsangra wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:46 pm
Date Stamp why?
The date is obviously on top.
thats what I meant
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Posts: 865
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:10 pm
Pakistan

Re: Tier1 Entrepreneur Application and Travel

Post by ishfaqsangra » Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:15 pm

If we have valid Visa and ILR application is in process, Can one Travel ( as original BRP and Passports are not to be sent Now)

I am applying ILR next week IA (based on 5 years eligibility), my visa is expiring 2nd Oct 2019.
Thanks

User avatar
marcnath
Moderator
Posts: 6106
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Milton Keynes

Re: Tier1 Entrepreneur Application and Travel

Post by marcnath » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:34 pm

ishfaqsangra wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:15 pm
If we have valid Visa and ILR application is in process, Can one Travel ( as original BRP and Passports are not to be sent Now)

I am applying ILR next week IA (based on 5 years eligibility), my visa is expiring 2nd Oct 2019.
Thanks
No, you can't. While the process has changed and you still have your travel documents, the immigration rules that specify that you can't leave the country.

34K. Where proof of identity provided under paragraph 34(5) has been returned to the applicant pending a decision on their application for leave to remain and the applicant travels outside the common travel area their application for leave to remain shall, provided that it has not been determined, be treated as withdrawn on the date that the applicant left the common travel area.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Posts: 865
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:10 pm
Pakistan

Re: Tier1 Entrepreneur and ILR Queries

Post by ishfaqsangra » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:44 pm

Thanks Marc.

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Posts: 865
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:10 pm
Pakistan

Re: Tier1 Entrepreneur and ILR Application Submitted

Post by ishfaqsangra » Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:55 pm

Hope everyone is fit and fine.
Submitted my Tier1 E to ILR application yesterday with Bio appointment on 20th March.
Thank you very much to all the board members for guidance to prepare the application.
Following Documents Submitted
1- Proof of Application:Current Passport and Consent Form
2-Proof of Residence: BRP
3-Education: MSc Degree with Transcript
4- Travel History: Old two Passports(All passports fully scanned pages)
5- Finances: Current Account Statement of balance over £4k and last 3 months payslips of £1500/month
6-Proof of Business: FPS files(17 individual files from Oct 17-Feb 18),Payslips Job 1(Left)(Oct 17-Jan19)&Job 2(Ongoing)Jan 18-Feb 19),IDs(Job 1 ILR BRP+ New British Passport),Job 2(Copies of both old and current Irish Passport), Employees Pension submission files Oct 17-Feb 19(additional),Job1 P45(Additional),P60 2018 Both Jobs(additional),CT41G (2013) and CT600 online submission confirmation(2015-16),P11 both Jobs 2018 only,Company's Pay total 201718&1819, Employees Rate Change Table A4 Page,,Business Bank Statements Current last 3 monts(stamped), and originals from March18 and Nov 18,Current Appointment Report dated 20th Feb18,Accountant Letter of Job Creation(optional)
7-Others: Covering Letter, Life in UK Pass certificate, Employees GDPR and other mandatory training certificates,Business Insurance,A4 page stating no evidence for absences required.

I have tried to list all. Please can you advise , if any other Document which needs uploading before my appointment on 20th March.

Kindest Regards

User avatar
CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Posts: 11099
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:51 pm
Pakistan

Re: Tier1 Entrepreneur and ILR Queries

Post by CULLINAN » Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:18 pm

Life in UK should in education category. Docs look fine although a few extra docs you have.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Posts: 865
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:10 pm
Pakistan

Re: Tier1 Entrepreneur and ILR Queries

Post by ishfaqsangra » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:55 pm

Thanks Tier14

Life in UK should be in education, I guess that section is more relevant to Tier4

User avatar
CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Posts: 11099
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:51 pm
Pakistan

Re: Tier1 Entrepreneur and ILR Queries

Post by CULLINAN » Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:05 pm

ishfaqsangra wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:55 pm
Thanks Tier14

Life in UK should be in education, I guess that section is more relevant to Tier4
Thats up to. Categories dont really matter as long as you upload all your docs so that fine. I personally uploaded LIUK in education as that is an education.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Posts: 865
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:10 pm
Pakistan

Re: Tier1 Entrepreneur and ILR Queries

Post by ishfaqsangra » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:21 am

I may upload another file in education section as well.

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Posts: 865
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:10 pm
Pakistan

Re: Tier1 Entrepreneur and ILR Submitted Application and Bio

Post by ishfaqsangra » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:31 pm

I submitted my application on 8th Friday, received Case ID email on 11th Monday.
Uploaded Documents and received email from Sopra Steria before appointment that all are in correct categories, readable and also all mandatory ones uploaded.
Appointment today: A bit of lengthy (2 hours) at Birmingham site and also they skip Queues.
Had a bit of argument with the lady who played this and her so called manager.
Process needs to be improved.

User avatar
CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Posts: 11099
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:51 pm
Pakistan

Re: Tier1 Entrepreneur and ILR Submitted Application and Bio

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:54 pm

ishfaqsangra wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:31 pm
I submitted my application on 8th Friday, received Case ID email on 11th Monday.
Uploaded Documents and received email from Sopra Steria before appointment that all are in correct categories, readable and also all mandatory ones uploaded.
Appointment today: A bit of lengthy (2 hours) at Birmingham site and also they skip Queues.
Had a bit of argument with the lady who played this and her so called manager.
Process needs to be improved.
You must have paid £35 for document check service. Goodluck!! Keep us posted.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Posts: 865
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:10 pm
Pakistan

Re: Tier1 Entrepreneur and ILR Queries

Post by ishfaqsangra » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:37 pm

Thanks Tier14, Likewise

Yes I did pay £35 🙂

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Posts: 865
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:10 pm
Pakistan

ILR Granted Tier1 E

Post by ishfaqsangra » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:21 pm

By the grace of Almighty, I am honoured to have the Indefinite status.
Applied 8th March
Approval Letter today
All documents as mostly mentioned on this forum
Additional: Covering letter, Monthly NEST contribution upload.Employees GDPR and other relevant Training certificates.

I am hugely thankful to all the members on this forum for their continuous input and guidance.
I would like to share that I did request to expedite the application due to my mothers illness, provided Consultant letter, with multiple admission and discharges and Other evidences. So if someone have a genuine family concern , should request that.
Mine took almost 4 months.
Regards

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Posts: 865
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:10 pm
Pakistan

Re: ILR Granted Tier1 E

Post by ishfaqsangra » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:41 pm

Sorry, thanks for putting this at the right place👍

User avatar
CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Posts: 11099
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:51 pm
Pakistan

Re: ILR Granted Tier1 E

Post by CULLINAN » Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:05 pm

Congratulations! Hope your mother gets well soon! 🙏
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Posts: 865
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:10 pm
Pakistan

Re: ILR Granted Tier1 E

Post by ishfaqsangra » Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:04 pm

Thanks Tier114
Aameen

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Posts: 865
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:10 pm
Pakistan

Re: ILR Tier1 Dependent Application( Set O) and Declaration

Post by ishfaqsangra » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:51 pm

Dear All,

My wife Submitted ILR Tier1 Dependent Application(SetO) and we went for Biometrics Today.
Consent Form Part1 Signed by her and part2 by me.
Sopra Steria girl asked me to sign Partner Declaration , declaring her my spouse and that I have ILR.

I did not realise at that time but I feel that it was not required as She has applied ILR under Tier1 Dependent category NOT under settlement category( In her Application there is no such reference.

My only concern is it may confuse them and I do not want her clock to reset Etc.

Any advice on this please? It’s Urgent
Can I delete that Now from my end?
Regards

User avatar
CR001
Moderator
Posts: 79062
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 pm
Location: London
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR Granted Tier1 E

Post by CR001 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:57 pm

Did you submit evidence of cohabitation in joint names?

What did the document say exactly?

Do NOT delete anything from the system.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

User avatar
marcnath
Moderator
Posts: 6106
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Milton Keynes

Re: ILR Tier1 Dependent Application( Set O) and Declaration

Post by marcnath » Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:09 pm

ishfaqsangra wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:51 pm
Dear All,

My wife Submitted ILR Tier1 Dependent Application(SetO) and we went for Biometrics Today.
Consent Form Part1 Signed by her and part2 by me.
Sopra Steria girl asked me to sign Partner Declaration , declaring her my spouse and that I have ILR.

I did not realise at that time but I feel that it was not required as She has applied ILR under Tier1 Dependent category NOT under settlement category( In her Application there is no such reference.

My only concern is it may confuse them and I do not want her clock to reset Etc.

Any advice on this please? It’s Urgent
Can I delete that Now from my end?
Regards
I don't understand this, but she does not qualify for ILR unless you have ILR. So, not sure what is wrong with that declaration - she is your spouse and I assume you have your ILR.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

User avatar
CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Posts: 11099
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:51 pm
Pakistan

Re: ILR Tier1 Dependent Application( Set O) and Declaration

Post by CULLINAN » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:43 pm

marcnath wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:09 pm
ishfaqsangra wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:51 pm
Dear All,

My wife Submitted ILR Tier1 Dependent Application(SetO) and we went for Biometrics Today.
Consent Form Part1 Signed by her and part2 by me.
Sopra Steria girl asked me to sign Partner Declaration , declaring her my spouse and that I have ILR.

I did not realise at that time but I feel that it was not required as She has applied ILR under Tier1 Dependent category NOT under settlement category( In her Application there is no such reference.

My only concern is it may confuse them and I do not want her clock to reset Etc.

Any advice on this please? It’s Urgent
Can I delete that Now from my end?
Regards
I don't understand this, but she does not qualify for ILR unless you have ILR. So, not sure what is wrong with that declaration - she is your spouse and I assume you have your ILR.
Correct OP has ILR.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

User avatar
CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Posts: 11099
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:51 pm
Pakistan

Re: ILR Tier1 Dependent Application( Set O) and Declaration

Post by CULLINAN » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:45 pm

ishfaqsangra wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:51 pm
Dear All,

My wife Submitted ILR Tier1 Dependent Application(SetO) and we went for Biometrics Today.
Consent Form Part1 Signed by her and part2 by me.
Sopra Steria girl asked me to sign Partner Declaration , declaring her my spouse and that I have ILR.

I did not realise at that time but I feel that it was not required as She has applied ILR under Tier1 Dependent category NOT under settlement category( In her Application there is no such reference.

My only concern is it may confuse them and I do not want her clock to reset Etc.

Any advice on this please? It’s Urgent
Can I delete that Now from my end?
Regards
Consent form is what is needed only.

Where did she find the partner declaration? What was that?

Anyways, makes no difference. As long as you applied on SET(O) she will be considered for a Tier 1 dep route. For settlement route, you do not submit SET(O) so dont worry.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Locked
cron