math123 wrote:Hi inoka and aditi how was the interview... How long was it for? Can you share your experiences... hope it went well......
My interview was today and it went well I believe rest only God and case worker know
. Interview questions .
Almost 46 questions asked to me
1) how does the client pay you ? Interviewer himself said I m sure if your business bank account
2) where do you work ? From home or their premises - their premises
3) describe the office in detail - discruption given in detail
4) do they have board outside of their name - yes if you Google it as well you will see it
5) is your company registered with all got departments - yes (then he was like you know what can you name a few so I can write that in detail - I said hmrc vat company's house )
6) how many hours do you work - 37 and a half .flexible working
7) so what do you do ; do you go home if there is no work ? No I don't I have rotational days off and work 4 days
do you have any rent to pay to them if you work in their premises - interviewer himself why would you pay rent to a bank if you
require their contractor and we both started laughing
9) any business expenses - not really apart from a public liability insurance
10) how do you travel there - I walk or sometimes go with a colleague of mine
11) address of the company - given address
12) do you have an accountant - yes
13 ) where is he based - told them where he is
14) name of the accountant - given
15) how much do you earn annually - for some reason I gave a daily rate I am on + vat which I receive and he then said OK I will
but it as daily they will do it themselves
16) how much tax did you pay - I went blank and said I can't remember the figure on top of my head but if you want any documents I can provide you later
17) when did you join - given the date
18) how much do you claim over all in your app - 42k
19) how much is it from se and employment please give breakdown - 30k se and 12k approx from employment
Mixed se and employment questions
20 ) what is your role in se - said that
21) job role in employment - given that
22) are all your taxes paid - yes
23) do you have a overseas income - no
24) how does your employer pay - interviewer himself I am sure in your personal account - yes
25) there is a transaction in your bank account to some xyz Ltd company what is that - credit card payment
26) business expenses - no personal
27) do you have any business expenses - no
28) how do you manage se and emp together - as mentioned before I have a flexible se with my contract
29) how many hours - 37 and a half
30) how many hours in employment - depends more of less about 30 - 35 hours
31) so what days do you work - as I mentioned before I am rotationally off from my contracting and work the other 3 days in emp
32) do you ever work from home for the se- no
33) do you claim any expenses - no
34) how do you market yourself - I don't as I just work in se for 1 contract
35) how do you find more contracts - the interviewer himself laughed and said why would you.
36) do you have a website - again he wrote himself
(The rest 10 questions like some in the above last were just going round and round on same things)
Then the interviewer said himself I duno why they have even bothered to ask you to come or ask these questions I have seen today 6 people they had very technical questions about declarations on profits etc ; your questions are very generic.
I will make sure I send this to your cw by this afternoon hopefully you should receive a decision with 2 to 3 weeks.
That's all guys any questions I am more than happy to discuss individually .
Hope this helps