ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Invalid after 11 months

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Abiii786
Newly Registered

ILR Invalid after 11 months

Post by Abiii786 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:42 am

Hi... I applied for 10 years long residency ILR in jan 2018. i provided my bio metric plus questioner with further documents. after more 11 then month i got a letter from HO rejected my application, saying my application is not valid for 10 years LR because i did not complete my 10 years lawfully.

i have been in UK for more then 11 years now. My son is 6 years and 3 months old. What options do i have to get legal status in the UK ?

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR Invalid after 11 months

Post by CR001 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:46 am

What is your full UK immigration history for the 11 years you have been here, with exact dates of all relevant visas and applications etc?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.