ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR M - ‘General Training’ test?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Anwar_791
Newly Registered

ILR M - ‘General Training’ test?

Post by Anwar_791 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:48 am

Hi.

My wifeS FLR is about to expire beginning September and its time to apply for her ILR. She passed her english test when she applied to enter 5 years ago. This english test certificate was accepted then and was accepted in 2018 for her FLR application. Is she okay to submit this for her ILR application as her overall band score is equivalent to B1 Level. I have also checked in the approved test centres outside of uk 2020 and PK011 is an approved test centre still. Being the ‘General training test’ will this be an issue?

Thanks

zimba
Mood:

Re: ILR M - ‘General Training’ test?

Post by zimba » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:10 pm

No
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Anwar_791
Newly Registered

Post by Anwar_791 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:06 pm

Sorry is that a ‘No’ to the test not being accepted or a ‘No’ to the General training being an issue?

Is she okay to submit this certificate as it was taken 06/12/2014.

Many thanks

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:48 pm

Anwar_791 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:48 am
Hi.

My wifeS FLR is about to expire beginning September and its time to apply for her ILR. She passed her english test when she applied to enter 5 years ago. This english test certificate was accepted then and was accepted in 2018 for her FLR application. Is she okay to submit this for her ILR application as her overall band score is equivalent to B1 Level. I have also checked in the approved test centres outside of uk 2020 and PK011 is an approved test centre still. Being the ‘General training test’ will this be an issue?

Thanks
It was the answer to your question :? You can use it again
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Anwar_791
Newly Registered

Post by Anwar_791 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:06 pm

Thankyou for your reply.

Also in the application where it states to include the SELT reference number can she use the Test Form Reference number from her IElTS certificate? Will they be able to search her result from this?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:23 pm

Anwar_791 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:06 pm
Thankyou for your reply.

Also in the application where it states to include the SELT reference number can she use the Test Form Reference number from her IElTS certificate? Will they be able to search her result from this?
Yes