ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR No P60 or Employment Letter from my Previous Employer

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

FLR Issue
Newly Registered
Mood:
Hong Kong

ILR No P60 or Employment Letter from my Previous Employer

Post by FLR Issue » Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:15 pm

Hey All,

I am planning to apply for ILR by next month. But I am having few doubts before I finish my application.

My Hsitory:
I changed 3 companies in the last 5 years (with my 1st and 2nd company license got revoked)
I got Tier 2 on 06/09/2013 from my First employer
and received my first salary on Dec 2013
Company #1 lost their license on Jan 2015
Then i applied for my Tier 2 through Company #2 on Jan 2015 and started my Payrol from Mar 2015
Company #2 also lost their license on Mar 2017
Final Count - Joined Company #3 on May 2017 and got paid from Jun 2017

In all the above I don't have P60 from any Company #1 and #2, Only P60 i hold is from year 2017 to 2018 from #3

My Questions:
Since the companies are busted, I cant get the Employment Reference and P60 now.
I need a opinion, will that be a mandatory one's as part of my ILR aaplication?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR No P60 or Employment Letter from my Previous Employer

Post by CR001 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:18 pm

There is no requirement to submit P60s.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

sparkyram
Mood:
India

Post by sparkyram » Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:20 pm

As CR001 rightly said p60 is not mandatory .. But I heard few CW are asking for P60 even though its not a mandatory document.

Call HMRC and ask them to send you employment history and tax history for last 5 years. It will just take 2 working days to reach your address . You should be fine.

FLR Issue
Newly Registered
Mood:
Hong Kong

Post by FLR Issue » Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:56 pm

Thanks for both of your replies.

I have called and requested for the last 5 years history. Will update how many days it will take to receive the post.

What about Employment History letter, will I be fine without it?

Benedicta123
Newly Registered

Post by Benedicta123 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:38 am

Im kind of in the same situation. Although l have been with the same employer for years, they are taking their time to give me an employment letter. I requested it and they gave me a 1 line letter confirming l worked for them, nothing more. Requested for another one.
I never reveived a p60 this year and l called the payroll office but no response as yet. Im really running out of time of chasing after them and waiting. I really have to post my application next week latest otherwise my visa will run out. The figure l mentioned in the application is in the May Payslip but l guess they will need somewhere its mentioned officially and clearly? Im really frustrated, please help

sparkyram
Mood:
India

Post by sparkyram » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:44 am

FLR Issue wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:56 pm
Thanks for both of your replies.

I have called and requested for the last 5 years history. Will update how many days it will take to receive the post.

What about Employment History letter, will I be fine without it?
You can request both employment history and tax history of last 5 years from HMRC...

sparkyram
Mood:
India

Post by sparkyram » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:46 am

Benedicta123 wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:38 am
Im kind of in the same situation. Although l have been with the same employer for years, they are taking their time to give me an employment letter. I requested it and they gave me a 1 line letter confirming l worked for them, nothing more. Requested for another one.
I never reveived a p60 this year and l called the payroll office but no response as yet. Im really running out of time of chasing after them and waiting. I really have to post my application next week latest otherwise my visa will run out. The figure l mentioned in the application is in the May Payslip but l guess they will need somewhere its mentioned officially and clearly? Im really frustrated, please help

Same suggestion buddy... Get your tax history and employment history from HMRC.. Call them and ask then can send you the copy.

If you have online HMRC access you can even download from there,..Not a big deal

Benedicta123
Newly Registered

Post by Benedicta123 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:06 am

[/quote]

Same suggestion buddy... Get your tax history and employment history from HMRC.. Call them and ask then can send you the copy.

If you have online HMRC access you can even download from there,..Not a big deal
[/quote]

Oh thanks a lot. Never thought about the online one. What a relief. Thank you loads