ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR on 10 year Basis

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

amirr
Newly Registered

ILR on 10 year Basis

Post by amirr » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:55 pm

Good Afternoon,

I hope everybody is fine

I am currently on Tier ENT visa and competed 5 years on this visa in OCT 2019 but did not applied for ILR on this VISA because my 10 years are completing next month March 2020 and I want to apply ILR on 10 year basis. I have few question if someone can clarify that will be really helpful.

1- Do I need to submit my latest company accounts & 2 employee job creation requirement with LR application? if not then

2- What documents I need to submit with application on 10 year basis?

2- I came in UK march 2010. When I can apply for ILR the date Visa is been issued or the date I enter in the uk?

your kind reply will be really appreciated.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR on 10 year Basis

Post by CR001 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:00 pm

1. No.

2. Passports for 10 years, liuk, English B1.

3. No sooner than within 28 days before the 10th anniversary of the date you ENTERED the UK. Your visa issue date is irrelevant.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

amirr
Newly Registered

Re: ILR on 10 year Basis

Post by amirr » Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:09 pm

Many thanks Sir