ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR rejected due to the English language test

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Schanna
Newly Registered
Mood:

ILR rejected due to the English language test

Post by Schanna » Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:14 am

I Am in the very same position. They said the document was expired and can no longer be used. have been given a 30 month extension and a £1000 NHS Surcharge to pay. I don't know if I have the right to appeal as well. I am so sad and I am exhausted. I feel they are happy to accept the money but not give them time to fix such a small issue which can be resolved in 10 days. They can make mistakes but people can't. There is just no room for an error made by people but the HO can make all the errors they want. Its absolutely disgusting the way the HO treat LEGAL IMMIGRANTS. What a Shame! I just dont know what to do. Someone help.

Shoaib288
Newly Registered

Re: ILR rejected due to the English language test

Post by Shoaib288 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:43 pm

Hi i want to know have you submit the english test certificate ? If yes then on what basis they rejected the application ? As its not correct test ?

vinny

Re: ILR rejected due to the English language test

Post by vinny » Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:17 pm

See also here.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.