Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR SET(DV) APPLICATION - Processing Times

Please use this section of the board for queries about Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). However please use the EEA-route section for queries about the EEA-route equivalent of Permanent Residence (PR).

This section is relevant irrespective of whether current status is Tiered or Non-Tiered.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

SB125
Newly Registered

Re: ILR SET(DV) APPLICATION - Processing Times

Post by SB125 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:06 pm

Thank you
If has already reported these incidents to visa office, will it affect me getting visa?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:56 pm

SB125 wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:06 pm
Thank you
If has already reported these incidents to visa office, will it affect me getting visa?
What exactly did report to home office??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

SB125
Newly Registered

Post by SB125 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:37 am

He said that he would ask to cancel visa, I am not sure if this has already been done or not.

If a report has already been made, is it likely that my vignette visa might be refused?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:44 am

SB125 wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:37 am
He said that he would ask to cancel visa, I am not sure if this has already been done or not.

If a report has already been made, is it likely that my vignette visa might be refused?
If he has reported the breakdown of the relationship, then yes you might not get a single entry visa vignette or if you get one, you might be denied entry to the UK and sent back to Pakistan.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

SB125
Newly Registered

Post by SB125 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:50 pm

Is there a known time from visa office from the day of reporting before they action on it? Or is it instantaneous?
Is there anything else that can be done from here?

Abdel1991
Newly Registered
Mood:
Morocco

Post by Abdel1991 » Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:13 am

I.apply in 20/8/2019 for endifintly leave to remain(dv)application , and I still waiting , any one know how long take to process this application thanks

Mehrosh
Newly Registered

Post by Mehrosh » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:39 pm

Bobbybob56 wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:27 pm
Aksa786 wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:34 pm
Congratulations! Really happy that u have received a response
I have submitted a really good evidence as well, police reports with pictures of me after the attack. Police report from a previous incident that happened a couple of years ago. Support letters from indeavour and marac. A letter of my ex's conviction he pleaded guilty to the charges and he was handed a 24 weeks suspended sentence for 2 years and a 5 year restraining order. I am a mother of 2 British children aged 5 and 3 and they live with me full time.
A solicitor from citizens advice bureau dealth with my case free of charge as i was destitute. Lets hope they respond soon as i am always worried about the outcome
Hi,

have you got any news yet? if so please tell me when did you receive the decision from the Home Office.

Please update us.

Thank you.

Mehrosh
Newly Registered

Post by Mehrosh » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:43 pm

FJBH wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:55 pm
Hello,

I wanted to see if somebody has been in the same situation as me.
I have applied for the ILR SET(Domestic Violence).
I would like to see if you can share with me your processing times. The waiting time without a feedback from Home Office is a total nightmare.

My case:
10/07/2018: Application submited
23/07/2018: Biometrics letter received and biometrics taken the same day at the Post Office.

How long did you wait for your result (was it positive, negative?)

Thank you a lot!
Hi is there any one who can guide me what documentary are required for ilr on basis of domestic violence

F.

Mehrosh
Newly Registered

Post by Mehrosh » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:55 pm

Bobbybob56 wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:29 pm
Ameliahhh wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:51 pm
hi everybody, anybody got positive news yet? i sent my application and biometrics on march 2019,yet to receive anything back...theirs been correspondence asking for more documents but still awaiting their decision,its absolutely nerve wrecking having to wait so long for a decision
Hi, same here been waiting. My solicitor informed me that she has received a letter from Home Office asking for further documents with regards to MARAC as they did not find it being attached to the list of documents being submitted.

The letter was dated on 28th of August and they receive the document on 4th of September, since then no news

How about you?
When did you submit your application and the date of the letter you received from Home Office?
Did you track the mail?
Hi
Cab you please guide me how can we get maarc and who provides it
I submitted my application for indefinite leave to remain on basis of domestic violence but I dont know how to get maarc report
It