ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR SET (O) Online Application Clarification

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Sandy2022
Newly Registered

ILR SET (O) Online Application Clarification

Post by Sandy2022 » Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:12 am

Hi,

Kindly request your help to enter the correct information for below question.

When did you first enter the UK?

1) I have first entered UK on March 11, 2017 by using Visa : TIER 2 ICT LONG TERM STAFF Partner.
2) Later I have applied for Tier 2 General (MIGRANT) using COS from my current employer, I had travel back to home country and processed my Tier 2 VISA. After successful VISA application I have re-entered UK using Tier 2 General (MIGRANT) Visa on December 13/2017.

Can you please suggest me which date I have to mention for above question?

Thanks & Regards
Sandy

zimba
Mood:

Re: ILR SET (O) Online Application Clarification

Post by zimba » Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:24 am

That is the date you entered the UK first. That question is not important and does not affect your eligibility
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Sandy2022
Newly Registered

Post by Sandy2022 » Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:30 am

Thank you Zimba,

I understand I should enter March 11/2017 from your reply.

Also please suggest what to enter on below questions.

Other countries you have lived in

Have you previously lived in a country outside the UK including your country of birth?

I have born and brought up outside UK , during this time I had travelled to multiple countries for my work related travel and stayed few week and sometime couple of month outside home country.

Do I need to enter each country start and end date of my travel and provide reasons whenever I left my home country?
Do I need to have a entry from my birth date to before the first entry date to UK mentioning about reason for my stay in home country?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:57 am

The question is about the countries you LIVED in not visited. That question is also not important at all. Provide minimal information
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

sthl1978
Newly Registered

Post by sthl1978 » Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:20 am

Thanks Zimba.

My userid password I forget but some reason I couldn't get the response from immigrationboards.com website when i tried to change the password.

I am the original post user Sandy2022, but due to above reason I have created another user name and continuing this thread for my other clarifications.

Myself and my PBS dependent VISA expiry is end of this year December 2022 last week, I will be applying ILR based on I met the ILR eligibility requirements, but my PBS depended need more time to stay before eligible to apply ILR, so I have decided to apply3 year VISA extension for my wife and children.

My question is when is the right time to apply VISA extension for 3 years.

1. Before I apply ILR on November 2022 first week, but use the COS provided by employer and apply VISA extension for Tier 2 General PBS dependent.
2. After I receive ILR and apply during November/December before current VISA expires on December end for my dependent.
3. What happens If my ILR refusal or delays beyond December 2022 to my ILR case, How can I make sure my dependent no need to leave the country end of December 2022.

Kindly request your clarification.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:05 pm

They all apply before visa expiry for an extension. Their application will be held until your ILR application is decided.