ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Missing P60 and Original WP letters

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mg
Newly Registered

Missing P60 and Original WP letters

Post by mg » Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:45 pm

Hi All,

I came to UK in November 2005 on 6 months work permit. MY work permit was extended for another 6 months in May06 and another 6 months in Oct06. After that there was one more extention for 1 year in March 2007 and in May 2008 I got Tier 1. There is no break in my employment since I came here and I am working for the same employer even after the Tier 1 Visa. The case looks straight forward till here, but now the problem is I don't have the Original WP letters(I have copies) and 2005-2006 P60. The reason I don't have P60 is because my employer says that for the first 6 months company didn't have to pay any taxes as I was an expat employee. Can anybody advice what is the best way forward? Is there any other document I can provide in absence of P60?

Best Regards

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:30 pm

Reading this topic may help.

regards