ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Outside Stay - WFH in India during

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ankurgupta2087
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Outside Stay - WFH in India during

Post by ankurgupta2087 » Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:49 pm

I am on Tier 2 General visa and have a query regarding my ILR application due in January, 2022 regarding Continuous period. Though the period of outside UK stay is within 180 days window, but I have recently traveled to India on 16th Aug 2020 on my 3weeks annual leave entitlement , and continued working from home in India over the period of two months (Sept done and Oct planned). Will this lead to any concerns or issues for my ILR application?
PS - the work from home situation is not known to my company HR, so I don’t think I will be able to provide the official annual leave letter from HR for 2 months. Also currently there are no covid restrictions.

ankurgupta2087
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Re: Outside Stay - WFH in India during

Post by ankurgupta2087 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:55 am

One correction to be made - its 16Aug, 2021 when i arrived in India.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:10 pm

Why are you posting under two different usernames!!! This is strictly not permitted on the forum.

member/mrsunnysingh/

indefinite-leave-to-remain/ilr-applicat ... 21442.html

announcements/multiple-member-id-s-t11811.html
Administrator wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:46 pm

This is forbidden activity.

You may have one member ID here and only one. We make exceptions only under specific cases, and only when we can monitor all such activity.

Members activating and/or posting from multiple ID's (without specific, written previous arrangements) will be banned from the forum.

The Admin
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ankurgupta2087
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by ankurgupta2087 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:07 pm

hello admin - its not two usernames for same person, though we both know each other and in similar situation. the reason for posting it again by my friend is because certain corrections were done in the post and reframed as the first post is not answered.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:24 pm

Identical posts, queries and identical circumstances indicates the same user posting under two usernames, regardless of what you are claiming. It is unfair to members, who offer advice for free in their own time, for members to post under multiple usernames to demand an answer to multiple identical questions. We are all unpaid volunteers on the forum with our own family and work related committments.

Decide which username you wish to keep otherwise i will ban both and terminate access to the forum for both usernames.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ankurgupta2087
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by ankurgupta2087 » Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:21 pm

Please go ahead and delete this post and if needed this username as well.