ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Over 18 dependents

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

hauyan
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Over 18 dependents

Post by hauyan » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:15 pm

Hi,
My children are over the age of 18 (20 and 19 respectively) and we are applying for ILR. We entered the UK together in 2016 and i was wondering how the separate applications work (came on a Tier 2 general in 2016 and children are still PBS dependents).
1.) I understand they have to fill out a separate set O form which is different to mine and my spouses. Would they fill this out at the same time or after i have filled out my own form?
1b) I cannot find my own home office refrence numbers. Are these essential or can i leave these blank?
2.) They go to university away from home but due to covid they have been living at home so should they choose the "living with family" option instead of a different address?
3.) Does their driving license (as a supporting document) have to only be a month old or can they use a slightly older one (they are valid for 10 years)?
Thanks,
Hauyan

zimba
Mood:

Re: Over 18 dependents

Post by zimba » Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:55 pm

1) As far as I know they do not need separate forms. They can all be included in the same application. They simply need to pass LIUK and English test too.
1a) No need for that
2) Yes
3) No such requirement
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice