Please use this section of the board for queries about Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). However please use the EEA-route section for queries about the EEA-route equivalent of Permanent Residence (PR).
This section is relevant irrespective of whether current status is Tiered or Non-Tiered.
Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe
- Newly Registered
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:42 pm
This is my first post here!
I am planning for my wife's ILR application she is currently on PBS dependent visa and has been in UK for 5 years.
My last visa before naturalization was Tier 1 thus, we are applying under Set (O). What I am not clear on is do we need to provide evidence for 5 years of cohabitation or just 2 years? There's no information on web for this. Also, would the list below is sufficient for the application?
1. Life in UK Test cert.
2. English Language exam cert.
3. Marriage certificate
4. Sponsor's (mine) British passport (along with the copy of last visa held)
5. 2 Year cohabitation evidence (Joint account statements, Council bill, Land registry, Utility bills)
6. Applicant's passport and BRP.
Your responses will be very much appreciated.
- Posts: 8816
- Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:13 pm
- Location: UK
Your list looks good. 2 years of cohabitation evidence is enough
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. DO NOT contact me via private messages for advice