ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query regarding Applying ILR date and documents

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

pankaj1810
Newly Registered
India

Query regarding Applying ILR date and documents

Post by pankaj1810 » Sat Sep 03, 2022 3:25 pm

Hi,

I am applying for my ILR in the UK. I have few queries which I am mentioning below:

1) Got my visa valid from 25th Sept 2017 but I entered UK on 1st Oct 2017 - continuous period will be counted from 25th sept or the day I entered?

2) While filling the form in the document section for :- "All previous passports, travel documents or national identity cards that you have used to travel to or remain in the UK" I only have single passport so what document to enclose for this section?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,
Pankaj

zimba
Mood:

Re: Query regarding Applying ILR date and documents

Post by zimba » Sat Sep 03, 2022 4:41 pm

1. The qualifying period starts from the first visa issue date
2. Only passports in the last 5 years
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice