Welcome to immigrationboards.com!
Thats all right Casa, thanks a lot. I am thankful to everyone for being kind and supportive.Casa wrote:Hope it's all gone well for you today Muz. Sorry...I lost my internet connection last night!
Thanks sushdmehta, I can see the small link now. It sure shows how used to we can get to be looking for some link that stands out. Perhaps their usability consutant should consider emphasising the link.sushdmehta wrote:For paper form:
1. Go to How to apply for settlement in the UK webpage.
2. Click on "Completing form SET(M)" link on the right side of the webpage.
3. Click on "Apply for SET(M)" link on the top right side of the webpage.
4. Click on "Download" link on the bottom of the webpage.
5. Click on "paper form" link (end of sentence, point 1).
6. Click on "Download paper form".
When does become eligible to apply for ILR depends on date of entry in UK on a spouse visa (when visa was granted overseas) or the date of issue of spouse visa (when application for spouse visa was made within the UK).manutd666 wrote:her current visa expires on 27 November 2010 (therefore she is entitled to apply for settlement from 31 October 2010).