ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Set (o) PBS ILR online form YES or NO Questions

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Akwasinana959
Newly Registered
Ghana

Set (o) PBS ILR online form YES or NO Questions

Post by Akwasinana959 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:24 am

Good day Moderators,

I am filling my set o online for my PBS dependant ilr and I don't know how to answer some questions.
My details :
My wife got her ilr on 15/09/2016 through tier 2 General. And she has been taking child benefits for our UK born son since December 2016.
I got out country PBS dependant visa on 19/10/2014 and came to the UK on 22/10/2014.I got my in country PBS dependant extension on 19/10/2016 after my wife got her ilr..
Below are the questions I needed an answers please kindly help.

(1) Does the period of stay on which this application was based include any leave granted since 11 January 2018? Yes or no

(2)Do I have to answer NO Since my last leave was granted on the 19/10/2016 but have travelled out of the UK for 30 days in November 2018(without mentioning my last 30 days trip)

(3)Have you previously lived in a country outside the UK including your country of birth?Yes or no

NOTE:::I have only been living in my home country before coming to the UK on 22/10/2014

(4) Do you or anyone else who is part of this application receive any public?
Include details of your partner or child if you have one.

(5)Is the Child benefit my wife is taking in her name and being paid into her account is going to affect my ilr?

I will be so glad if moderators or someone who has got ILR by answering these questions can help me out.

Thanks.
Nana.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Set (o) PBS ILR online form YES or NO Questions

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:15 pm

Akwasinana959 wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:24 am
Good day Moderators,

I am filling my set o online for my PBS dependant ilr and I don't know how to answer some questions.
My details :
My wife got her ilr on 15/09/2016 through tier 2 General. And she has been taking child benefits for our UK born son since December 2016.
I got out country PBS dependant visa on 19/10/2014 and came to the UK on 22/10/2014.I got my in country PBS dependant extension on 19/10/2016 after my wife got her ilr..

(1) Does the period of stay on which this application was based include any leave granted since 11 January 2018? Yes or no

(2)Do I have to answer NO Since my last leave was granted on the 19/10/2016 but have travelled out of the UK for 30 days in November 2018(without mentioning my last 30 days trip)

(3)Have you previously lived in a country outside the UK including your country of birth?Yes or no

NOTE:::I have only been living in my home country before coming to the UK on 22/10/2014

(5)Is the Child benefit my wife is taking in her name and being paid into her account is going to affect my ilr?

I will be so glad if moderators or someone who has got ILR by answering these questions can help me out.

Thanks.
Nana.
1) No
2) Correct
3) Yes home country from birth till whenever and any other countries you “lived” NOT visited OUTSIDE UK.
4) Declare it
5) No
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Akwasinana959
Newly Registered
Ghana

Post by Akwasinana959 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:40 pm

CULLINAN wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:15 pm
Akwasinana959 wrote:
Good day Moderators,

My details :

Thanks.
Nana.
1) No
2) Correct
3) Yes home country from birth till whenever and any other countries you “lived” NOT visited OUTSIDE UK.
4) Declare it
5) No
Thanks for your reply. If I may about the question 4.
Is my wife part of my application or just my sponsor?. Please kindly explain.
The question looks tricky am just confused.
Thanks and God bless you.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:21 pm

Akwasinana959 wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:40 pm
CULLINAN wrote:
Akwasinana959 wrote:
Good day Moderators,

My details :

Thanks.
Nana.
1) No
2) Correct
4) Declare it
5) No
You are applying via PBS dependent route so you are dependent on your wife for this application.
So I would think she is a part of this application.

Wait for other opinions also.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:35 pm

A similar question is answered by Zimba in the following thread:

indefinite-leave-to-remain/applying-for ... 88626.html

So she is not part of the application.

Anyways, even if you declare or not it will not affect your application.

Akwasinana959
Newly Registered
Ghana

Post by Akwasinana959 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:36 pm

CULLINAN wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:21 pm
Akwasinana959 wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:40 pm
CULLINAN wrote:
Akwasinana959 wrote:
Good day Moderators,

My details :

Thanks.
Nana.
1) No
2) Correct
4) Declare it
5) No
You are applying via PBS dependent route so you are dependent on your wife for this application.
So I would think she is a part of this application.

Wait for other opinions also.
Thanks CULLINAN for your answer. I am waiting for others opinion on question 4. I am seriously in need of the answer as I want to submit my online application form soon. Pbs dependant visa expires on the 18th of September 2019.

Please moderators or whatever have answered it already to bail me.
Thanks

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:47 pm

Check previous post.

aman90
Diamond Member

Post by aman90 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:24 pm

Akwasinana959 wrote:

Neither the spouse nor the child is part of the application.