ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa 2nd Extension -> ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

bluedove

Spouse Visa 2nd Extension -> ILR

Post by bluedove » Sat May 14, 2022 8:56 pm

Hello,

I am looking for some advice on my wife 2nd extension. She was first granted spouse visa from Pakistan and arrived in March 2017. She had her 1st extension in 2019 where I supplied all relevant bank statements and other documents including B1 english test I believe.

She has completed 5 years on spouse visa in March 2022 but her 1st extension is due to expire in August 2022. My question is can she apply for her ILR now or does she need to wait until August 2022. I believe she require B1 English test + life in the UK test?

Please can you guide me with a full list of documents she requires if this is a ILR visa?

Regards

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: Spouse Visa 2nd Extension -> ILR

Post by AmazonianX » Sun May 15, 2022 1:26 am

bluedove wrote:
Sat May 14, 2022 8:56 pm
Hello,

I am looking for some advice on my wife 2nd extension. She was first granted spouse visa from Pakistan and arrived in March 2017. She had her 1st extension in 2019 where I supplied all relevant bank statements and other documents including B1 english test I believe.

She has completed 5 years on spouse visa in March 2022 but her 1st extension is due to expire in August 2022. My question is can she apply for her ILR now or does she need to wait until August 2022. I believe she require B1 English test + life in the UK test?

Please can you guide me with a full list of documents she requires if this is a ILR visa?

Regards
She can apply 28days before completing 5years in UK counting from the date she arrived on her initial spouse visa vignette.
If you are SURE it's B1 she has and was previously used for a successful application and still on HO list then it can be reused. LIUK is required.
The documents are same as what was used for her FLRM extention.