I will be eligible to apply for ILR via the Skilled worker route in 4 weeks. I have a job offer from another company who will provide sponsorship after which i can apply for ILR on my own.
1. How soon after the new sponsorship can i apply for a ILR? Would i need to wait a few months to have relevant payslips etc? Will this negatively impact ILR application?
2. Is the following documentation sufficient:
- Last 3 months payslips and p60s from last 5 years
- Scan of University certificate for proof of english language
- scan of all passport pages
- scan of brp
- pdf of life in uk test
- letter from new employer saying employe started work on XX and will be continued to be employed
Thanks in advance!