ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 E extension to ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Shanti2017
Newly Registered

Tier 1 E extension to ILR

Post by Shanti2017 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:43 am

Hello,

We have got Tier -1 Entrepreneur VISA extension as a £50K PSW Entrepreneur Team Route on 4th June 2018. Now my partner, for some personal reason wants to close down the company on the basis of which we got the extension. I invested £65k and he invested £55K as the director's loan for this business.

Now I will go for ILR application in 2020 June:

My Questions are :

1. Can I create a brand new company and recruit 2 full timer as I have still 22 months VISA in hand and I will cover my 10 years in my 16th Month of VISA time?

2. Do I need to show again 50K investment on this new company though I have already invested in my existing company as director's loan?

3. In 2014 -15 pay role my salary was wrongly submitted and I paid very high tax. Can I make a Tax Amendment for only my salary and will that impact my ILR ?

A quick response will be deeply appreciated.

marcnath

Re: Tier 1 E extension to ILR

Post by marcnath » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:08 am

Shanti2017 wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:43 am
Hello,

We have got Tier -1 Entrepreneur VISA extension as a £50K PSW Entrepreneur Team Route on 4th June 2018. Now my partner, for some personal reason wants to close down the company on the basis of which we got the extension. I invested £65k and he invested £55K as the director's loan for this business.

Now I will go for ILR application in 2020 June:

My Questions are :

1. Can I create a brand new company and recruit 2 full timer as I have still 22 months VISA in hand and I will cover my 10 years in my 16th Month of VISA time?

2. Do I need to show again 50K investment on this new company though I have already invested in my existing company as director's loan?

3. In 2014 -15 pay role my salary was wrongly submitted and I paid very high tax. Can I make a Tax Amendment for only my salary and will that impact my ILR ?

A quick response will be deeply appreciated.
1. Yes
2. No
3. Yes, you can and it should not impact your ILR
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.