ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 E going to ILR - Table F questions

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

jeena27
Newly Registered

Tier 1 E going to ILR - Table F questions

Post by jeena27 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:47 pm

Hi

Have been a silent member of this forum and through the help of everybody especially the seniors & moderators had been successful in getting my T1 entrepreneur extension last year.

Applying my ILR next week and need clarification on few points. Seeking advice from all seniors and moderators please.

1. Point 4 of Table F of policy guidance. The point is 'you have spent a continuous period of 5 years lawfully in the UK with leave as Tier 1 Ent migrant'
my question is what documents I need to submit for this??

2. Just below table F on page 41 of the policy guidance it says ' In all cases you should supply the required evidence of investment and job creation set out in extension application section above'
I have already been granted point of investment during my initial leave as T1 Ent migrant, should I submit the investment documents again??

Thanks in advance

raj.m
Mood:
India

Re: Tier 1 E going to ILR - Table F questions

Post by raj.m » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:34 am

jeena27 wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:47 pm
Hi

Have been a silent member of this forum and through the help of everybody especially the seniors & moderators had been successful in getting my T1 entrepreneur extension last year.

Applying my ILR next week and need clarification on few points. Seeking advice from all seniors and moderators please.

1. Point 4 of Table F of policy guidance. The point is 'you have spent a continuous period of 5 years lawfully in the UK with leave as Tier 1 Ent migrant'
my question is what documents I need to submit for this??

2. Just below table F on page 41 of the policy guidance it says ' In all cases you should supply the required evidence of investment and job creation set out in extension application section above'
I have already been granted point of investment during my initial leave as T1 Ent migrant, should I submit the investment documents again??

Thanks in advance
1. You don't need to provide any proofs for this. They will do their checks themselves to ensure you haven't broken any law, you are a person of a good character, etc. You don't need to worry about this if you don't have any convictions, offences, etc.

2. Page 39, row 1 of tier 1 guidance says "You do not need to provide evidence of this investment if you were awarded
points for this investment in your last successful Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) application."

If you're applying for ilr under the 5 year route, you are exempt from investment section. Don't need to provide any documentation for this.

seasky
BANNED

Post by seasky » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:37 am

I wrote "evidence was supplied during extension application" for clarification

jeena27
Newly Registered

Post by jeena27 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:02 pm

Many thanks for your help guys.