ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Set O applications timelines

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Anontier25
Algeria

Tier 1 ILR application worry

Post by Anontier25 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:18 am

Hello,

Do we need to submit the P45s/ P46 for the staff in the ILR applications?

A bit confused as from Cullinan's set o List I didn't see it, nor do I see it on the Gov websites with the Tier 1 guidelines, but my solicitor insists on sending them in. Did anyone send them in or didn't and did it impact the outcome?

I have everything else as per the list
their passports
biometric details
wage slips
RTI/ FPs
P60s
Proof of Pension payments

Will not having P45s / P46s cause a problem?

Thank you!

zimba
Mood:

Re: Tier 1 ILR application worry

Post by zimba » Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:46 am

Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:47 am

Anontier25 wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:18 am
Hello,

Do we need to submit the P45s/ P46 for the staff in the ILR applications?

A bit confused as from Cullinan's set o List I didn't see it, nor do I see it on the Gov websites with the Tier 1 guidelines, but my solicitor insists on sending them in. Did anyone send them in or didn't and did it impact the outcome?

I have everything else as per the list
their passports
biometric details
wage slips
RTI/ FPs
P60s
Proof of Pension payments

Will not having P45s / P46s cause a problem?

Thank you!
P45s/P46s are not a required document.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Anontier25
Algeria

Post by Anontier25 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:39 pm

Sorry Marcnath, I couldn't find my original thread so had to start a new one.

Thanks for answering about P45s

One more question, if you have used the furlough and had staff on flexible furlough but paid them their full salary rate before covid times, so full 100%, topping up the 20% on the non working days, how should that be shown to the home office if the payslips show the normal salary and not the furloughed amount?

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Sat May 01, 2021 6:37 pm

Anontier25 wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:39 pm
Sorry Marcnath, I couldn't find my original thread so had to start a new one.

Thanks for answering about P45s

One more question, if you have used the furlough and had staff on flexible furlough but paid them their full salary rate before covid times, so full 100%, topping up the 20% on the non working days, how should that be shown to the home office if the payslips show the normal salary and not the furloughed amount?
I don't understand the question. They payslips would reflect the amount you have paid - you should have paid the employees whatever is shown on the payslip.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Anontier25
Algeria

Post by Anontier25 » Mon May 10, 2021 7:10 pm

Sorry! I was typing and thinking and mixed up the message. What I meant was if you had used furlough so the 80% as per govt guidelines, but chose to pay staff their full 100% salary, so topping it up by 20% though they were furloughed for a few months but the work just wasn't there, the payslips show the normal 100% salary so the PAYE/ NIC and pension contributions etc are all as normal. Should I mention that I took furlough that staff were furloughed at 80% but were paid 100% their full salary as this is what the payslip show? Or better not to say anything as staff were employed and paid 100% of their wages? Does this make more sense?

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Mon May 10, 2021 8:08 pm

Anontier25 wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 7:10 pm
Sorry! I was typing and thinking and mixed up the message. What I meant was if you had used furlough so the 80% as per govt guidelines, but chose to pay staff their full 100% salary, so topping it up by 20% though they were furloughed for a few months but the work just wasn't there, the payslips show the normal 100% salary so the PAYE/ NIC and pension contributions etc are all as normal. Should I mention that I took furlough that staff were furloughed at 80% but were paid 100% their full salary as this is what the payslip show? Or better not to say anything as staff were employed and paid 100% of their wages? Does this make more sense?
There is no requirement for you to notify employee's furlough status as part of the application.

Anontier25
Algeria

Tier 1 Set O applications timelines

Post by Anontier25 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:45 pm

Hi Moderators,

I know you have said for the ILR applications it should be in that thread but the difficulty with navigating that current board thread is majority of the applications seem to be Set M and Set O's from Tier 2s, is there anyway you'd be willing to create a new thread for Tier 1 Entp visa to ILR time line board?

At the moment, do you know what the avg timeline is for a Tier 1 5 year Set O to get a response from UKVI?

Thank you!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 1 Set O applications timelines

Post by CR001 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:53 pm

is there anyway you'd be willing to create a new thread for Tier 1 Entp visa to ILR time line board?
No!

Current time lines are up to 6 months, sometimes longer.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:23 pm

Also, the timeline post is there just for reporting individual cases. There is no pattern. Your application will be decided in its own timeframe. Two people with similar cases, one might get ILR in two weeks and the other might have to wait for 10 months
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Anontier25
Algeria

Post by Anontier25 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:38 pm

Ok Zimba, thanks.

Anontier25
Algeria

Post by Anontier25 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:16 pm

Zimba or any of the moderators,

By any chance from your experience and having run this forum, do you know what the process is with the online applications for Tier 1s Set O, for eg, we submit the application online and submit the documentation online, do you know if they review the application in the meantime whilst waiting for biometrics? Or do they begin the application after they receive the biometrics and that is when the clock begins?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:23 pm

No processing unless Biometrics are enrolled

Anontier25
Algeria

Post by Anontier25 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:27 pm

Ah ok, in that case then though my application was submitted 30th April 21, I didn't find a biometrics appointment until 27th May 21 so my application has only been in for 15 days! :shock: :cry: :idea: this is making every cell in my body want to be sick :cry:

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:40 pm

ILR has a standard processing timeframe of up to 6 months

Anontier25
Algeria

Post by Anontier25 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:53 am

Yes I know but just seeing from the cases that have been submitted before that general turnaround was 7-21 days even during all the lockdowns, and the Tier 2 5 year ILRs seem to be given in 24-48 hours from the guidelines thread that is on this website.
Hence I was asking if there was a possibility for just having a Tier 1 ILR thread to actually see what the realistic timeline is for the current climate if that makes sense.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:20 am

Zimba wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:23 pm
Also, the timeline post is there just for reporting individual cases. There is no pattern. Your application will be decided in its own timeframe. Two people with similar cases, one might get ILR in two weeks and the other might have to wait for 10 months

Anontier25
Algeria

Post by Anontier25 » Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:06 pm

Hi Zimba,

In how much time did you get your reply for ILR? I know you did it pre pandemic but I am just curious. Thank you!

Anontier25
Algeria

Post by Anontier25 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:41 am

Hello,

Do you know if there is a way to expedite the application answer under family duress/ family emergency? My father has tested positive for coronavirus and is in hospital and I would like to fly home to see him just in case. Is there a way we can get in touch with the home office to explain this and see if they can speed the process up?