ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 Salary Increase

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sonugudimalla
Newly Registered
India

Tier 2 Salary Increase

Post by sonugudimalla » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:26 am

Dear Sir/Madam,

I got the Tier 2 visa extension on December 2016 under the soc of 2136(£32500). My salary got increase to 36000 in February 2018 as a part of performance basis. But unfortunately my company doesn't not know to update notes in SMS application.

I am planing to apply ILR in December 2018, is it causes any issue if they updated now ?

I greatly appreciate your help

Many Thanks
Sonu

ahasnaini
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Tier 2 Salary Increase

Post by ahasnaini » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:47 am

Have you received similar raises before ?
was is part of the annual raise ?

As the raise pushes you over the threshold, and it is a significant raise over 10%.
This will likely raise a red flag, if everything is done properly and company can prove it, there is no need to worry.

If raised will just take longer for HO to verify it is genuine.

sonugudimalla
Newly Registered
India

Post by sonugudimalla » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:01 am

Hello Ahasnaini,

Thanks for your reply.

Last time also I got same time of pay rise from £28000 to £32500.

It is part of more responsibilities based on that they have increased salary.

Thanks
Sonu

vaibhavg18mau

Post by vaibhavg18mau » Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:09 am

Salary increase from 32500 to 36000 sounds fair to me (given the period lapse from previous raise and your ILR application date). Keep the letter from your letter regarding this raise with you when you apply.
if its not shown in the SMS it should be fine as not all companies maintain this after salary raise. If your salary is lowered and if company do not inform HO then this might be an issue.
is your company A rated sponsor?

sonugudimalla
Newly Registered
India

Post by sonugudimalla » Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:16 am

Hi Vaibhav

Thanks for your reply,

In My case I hoping my salary is not lower, the company which i am working on is listed as A rated sponsor.

vaibhavg18mau

Post by vaibhavg18mau » Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:31 am

I dont think this will be an issue. If you had increase one or 2 months before your ILR then this should have raised concerned but you are fine.

Take your last 5 years p60 with you.
PS- a person i know got his raise almost 7-8k 3 months before ILR application and he was approved (each case is different and it depends on case worker)

sonugudimalla
Newly Registered
India

Post by sonugudimalla » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:49 pm

vaibhavg18mau wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:31 am
I dont think this will be an issue. If you had increase one or 2 months before your ILR then this should have raised concerned but you are fine.

Take your last 5 years p60 with you.
PS- a person i know got his raise almost 7-8k 3 months before ILR application and he was approved (each case is different and it depends on case worker)
Thanks Vaibhav,
I greatly appreciate your advice,

Even though if the increased salary is not updated in SMS system by the company it should be ok for the ILR ?

Thanks
Shiva