ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

upgrading to super priority after submission

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

irphan
Newly Registered

upgrading to super priority after submission

Post by irphan » Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:56 am

Hi All respected members

I have submitted my ILR set LR application as standard because no option was given to submit with super priority. After submission I came to know that if I would have tried later at night I could have found super priority option. But as it is already done and fee paid. Now I am wondering if there is any way to upgrade to super priority service. I can't seem to find any option online . Thanks in advacne

zimba
Mood:

Re: upgrading to super priority after submission

Post by zimba » Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:18 am

It is not possible
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

irphan
Newly Registered

Post by irphan » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:48 pm

Thanks Sir for reply

is it possible to vary application in this case and resubmit the application and pay new fees. Usually if you vary application then they refund the previous application fee.

The ground to vary would be that I intended to apply super priority but its not mentioned anywhere in guidance that there is limited availability of appointments each day and I wasnt aware of this method of booking appointments and I have urgent plans to travels and I would like to vary my application. is it ok? I really appreciate your help .Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:54 pm

You cannot vary a set LR to a set LR application. It is the same thing.

You would have to withdraw your current application and you then risk losing the fee you have paid and if your visa has already expired, you will be an overstayer.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

irphan
Newly Registered

Post by irphan » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:17 pm

Thanks for Reply Sir

I have valid visa until september 2020 so If i withdraw application I will be only risking fee paid. you said there is risk of losing fee, but is there a chance of getting refund as well? in other words is it 100% risk or 50/50 risk ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:20 pm

You risk losing the whole fee and there is no guarantee if you apply again that you will get a super priority appointment or decision. Super priority is not guaranteed.

Current timeframes are about 8 weeks for ilr.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:00 am

irphan wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:17 pm
Thanks for Reply Sir

I have valid visa until september 2020 so If i withdraw application I will be only risking fee paid. you said there is risk of losing fee, but is there a chance of getting refund as well? in other words is it 100% risk or 50/50 risk ?
Also note that many have reported that super priority service is not offered at the moment due to high demand :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

irphan
Newly Registered

Post by irphan » Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:17 pm

Thanks dear Zimba and CR001

I varied application and booked super priority at 1:00 am at night on 24th of Oct and got BRP on 8th of Nov . They sent an email on 4th of Nov stating refund will be done. Still waiting for refund. I will have to write to HO i guess to get refunds. This fourm is truly amazing source of info. I really appreciate your help.

(First application standard service by mistake was submitted on 22nd of October )

uber
Newly Registered

Post by uber » Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:16 pm

Hi irphan,

Have you received your refund? How long did it take? I am on the same boat.

Thanks