ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

19th June Ceremony - brainstorm about the invitations

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

persephone4
inactive

19th June Ceremony - brainstorm about the invitations

Post by persephone4 » Sun May 28, 2017 6:51 pm

Hi everyone,

I realise there is a post for the timelines already but I'm not sure where we can TALK to each other, share experiences & brainstorm about what is happening currently, so I'm creating this post.

Not sure if anyone's received an invitation to this ceremony, but as far as I understood they haven't sent an invitation to anyone yet. Am I wrong? There isn't any post on the timelines topic, plus the website says they would send the invitations 4-5 weeks before but since this ceremony is for 400 people, I feel like they will send the invitations closer to the ceremony date and still finalise the attendees in time. I feel like they will send them this week and all in one bunch. :) What do you think, does anybody have any ideas/experiences they would like to share?

Here is my timeline:

Application based on 5 years residence
Application placed: 19 October 2016
1st letter: 28 October
2nd letter: 28 February

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: 19th June Ceremony - brainstorm about the invitations

Post by CR001 » Sun May 28, 2017 7:02 pm

Please post your timelines in the appropriate topic.

We also don't need another topic which becomes long running on the June ceremony.

ireland/up-coming-ceremony-19-june-invi ... 30265.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.