ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2017 Citizenship Approvals - TIMELINES ONLY

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Locked
User avatar
CR001
Moderator
Posts: 70908
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 pm
Location: London
Mood:
South Africa

2017 Citizenship Approvals - TIMELINES ONLY

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:35 pm

To all members who contribute to this topic/thread, the following are the guidelines to adhere to in this thread, bringing the Ireland sub forum in line with other timeline topics being updated so that we do not end up with a timeline thread that runs into so many pages like many others and which has become a discussion thread, rather than an easily readable timeline thread, defeating the purpose of a TIMELINE thread:

1. This topic is for timelines and timeline updates ONLY.

2. ANY discussions, chit chat, question such as 'Any news for applications in XYZ Month / 6 months, no reply / any updates username / ministry of justice blah blah ...' ect, will be deleted and the user issued with a warning.

3. Most members who contribute to this thread will already have other recent queries or threads on the forum, i.e. 'Stamp 4 / EU1 - Help Please' etc. If you need to ask a member something specific about their application, click on their name, search for their most recent NON timeline post and ask the question there. You are of course free to use the PM function for this too if you choose and if you have access to PM. Abuse of the PM function by any members will result in PM function being disabled for the members.

4. There will be zero tolerance of any abuse of the timeline thread.

5. No posting of personal contact details, please see Forum Terms & Conditions (click), particularly point 5.

6. The Format for posting your timeline is in the post below.

7. This topic/thread will be monitored daily.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

User avatar
CR001
Moderator
Posts: 70908
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 pm
Location: London
Mood:
South Africa

Re: 2017 Citizenship Approvals - TIMELINES ONLY

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:36 pm

Application Based On:
Applied On:
Application received On:
Acknowledgement :
Second Letter:
Awaiting On Approval:
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

User avatar
zepman
Junior Member
Posts: 86
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:09 pm
Mood:
Ireland

Re: 2017 Citizenship Approvals - TIMELINES ONLY

Post by zepman » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:02 pm

Application Based On: Residence (5 years)
Applied On: 14th July 2016
Application received On: 15th July 2016
Acknowledgement: 5th September 2016 (dated 2nd September 2016)
Second Letter: 1st November 2016 (dated 28th October 2016)
Approval: Pending

langtababa
BANNED
Posts: 55
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: 2017 Citizenship Approvals - TIMELINES ONLY

Post by langtababa » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:57 pm

Application Based On: 5 Years Residency (Married to E.U Citizen)
Application received On: 25th July 2016.
Acknowledgement : 7th September 2016.
Second Letter: 16th November 2016.

Approval waiting:

viratkohli1
Newbie
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:27 am

Re: 2017 Citizenship Approvals - TIMELINES ONLY

Post by viratkohli1 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:01 pm

Application Basis: Stamp4 Eu Family
Application Date: 28th june 2016
1st Acknowledgment Date:30th August 2016
3 Proof of address request with wife name : 30th September 2016 submitted after 1 week
Second stage letter : 20 th October 2016

The_Mentiad
Junior Member
Posts: 54
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:32 am

Re: 2017 Citizenship Approvals - TIMELINES ONLY

Post by The_Mentiad » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:25 pm

Application Based On: 5 Years Residency (Married to E.U Citizen)
Application received On: 1st Sep 2016.
Acknowledgement : 21st September 2016.
Second Letter: 7th December 2016.

Approval waiting:

madmedman
Member
Posts: 151
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:25 pm
Pakistan

Re: 2017 Citizenship Approvals - TIMELINES ONLY

Post by madmedman » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:09 pm

Application Based On: 5 year residency. Stamp 1 and stamp 4
Applied On: 26th August 2016
Application received On: 29th August 2016
Acknowledgement : 9th September 2016
Second Letter: 15th November 2016
Awaiting On Approval:

User avatar
Casa
Moderator
Posts: 24946
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:32 pm

Re: 2017 Citizenship Approvals - TIMELINES ONLY

Post by Casa » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:06 pm

CR001 wrote:To all members who contribute to this topic/thread, the following are the guidelines to adhere to in this thread, bringing the Ireland sub forum in line with other timeline topics being updated so that we do not end up with a timeline thread that runs into so many pages like many others and which has become a discussion thread, rather than an easily readable timeline thread, defeating the purpose of a TIMELINE thread:

1. This topic is for timelines and timeline updates ONLY.

2. ANY discussions, chit chat, question such as 'Any news for applications in XYZ Month / 6 months, no reply / any updates username / ministry of justice blah blah ...' ect, will be deleted and the user issued with a warning.

3. Most members who contribute to this thread will already have other recent queries or threads on the forum, i.e. 'Stamp 4 / EU1 - Help Please' etc. If you need to ask a member something specific about their application, click on their name, search for their most recent NON timeline post and ask the question there. You are of course free to use the PM function for this too if you choose and if you have access to PM. Abuse of the PM function by any members will result in PM function being disabled for the members.

4. There will be zero tolerance of any abuse of the timeline thread.

5. No posting of personal contact details, please see Forum Terms & Conditions (click), particularly point 5.

6. The Format for posting your timeline is in the post below.

7. This topic/thread will be monitored daily.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

sindbad
Newly Registered
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:31 pm

Re: 2017 Citizenship Approvals - TIMELINES ONLY

Post by sindbad » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:26 pm

Application based on 5 year residency
Applied 26 may 16
Received 30 may 16
Acknowledgment 12 June 16
2nd stage awaited
Approval awaited.
Got this email reply when I sent a query:

Your application is currently at an advanced stage of processing. While it
is not possible to give an exact timeframe, this office will be in touch
with you as soon as a decision has been reached.

(no questions don't ban me! I don't know what stage my application is)

sindbad
Newly Registered
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:31 pm

Re: 2017 Citizenship Approvals - TIMELINES ONLY

Post by sindbad » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:42 pm

sindbad wrote:Application based on 5 year residency
Applied 26 may 16
Received 30 may 16
Acknowledgment 12 June 16
2nd stage awaited
Approval awaited.
Got this email reply when I sent a query:

Your application is currently at an advanced stage of processing. While it
is not possible to give an exact timeframe, this office will be in touch
with you as soon as a decision has been reached.

(no questions don't ban me! I don't know what stage my application is)
Actually I got acknowledgement and 2ns stage letter at same time so waiting for approval

dad12345
Newbie
Posts: 44
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:46 am

Re: 2017 Citizenship Approvals - TIMELINES ONLY

Post by dad12345 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:01 pm

Dear all,

Just a quick update. Emailed the immigration today and they informed my application is well advanced stage and I will be notified on the ministers decision soon.

amanuber5095
Newly Registered
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:55 pm

Re: 2017 Citizenship Approvals - TIMELINES ONLY

Post by amanuber5095 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:00 pm

Application Based On: STAMP 4 EU FAM
Applied On:02 SEPTEMBER
Application received On: 05 SEPTEMBER
Acknowledgement : 09 SEPTEMBER

issue with signature. send them a letter exaplaing.
updated my job details.
rang on 10 january lady on phone said application still in initial stage will contact during year if anythinf needed
Second Letter:
Awaiting On Approval:

User avatar
Casa
Moderator
Posts: 24946
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:32 pm

Re: 2017 Citizenship Approvals - TIMELINES ONLY

Post by Casa » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:11 pm

Casa wrote:
CR001 wrote:To all members who contribute to this topic/thread, the following are the guidelines to adhere to in this thread, bringing the Ireland sub forum in line with other timeline topics being updated so that we do not end up with a timeline thread that runs into so many pages like many others and which has become a discussion thread, rather than an easily readable timeline thread, defeating the purpose of a TIMELINE thread:

1. This topic is for timelines and timeline updates ONLY.

2. ANY discussions, chit chat, question such as 'Any news for applications in XYZ Month / 6 months, no reply / any updates username / ministry of justice blah blah ...' ect, will be deleted and the user issued with a warning.

3. Most members who contribute to this thread will already have other recent queries or threads on the forum, i.e. 'Stamp 4 / EU1 - Help Please' etc. If you need to ask a member something specific about their application, click on their name, search for their most recent NON timeline post and ask the question there. You are of course free to use the PM function for this too if you choose and if you have access to PM. Abuse of the PM function by any members will result in PM function being disabled for the members.

4. There will be zero tolerance of any abuse of the timeline thread.

5. No posting of personal contact details, please see Forum Terms & Conditions (click), particularly point 5.

6. The Format for posting your timeline is in the post below.

7. This topic/thread will be monitored daily.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

nanette
Member of Standing
Posts: 265
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:33 pm

Re: 2017 Citizenship Approvals - TIMELINES ONLY

Post by nanette » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:16 pm

My wife (married to Irish Citizen, me) received her approval today.

Applied: 12-July-2016
Acknow: Aug-2016
Second: Second stage with additional docs (3 bills with our names): December 2016
Approval: 12 -Jan- 2017


Good luck to you all waiting.

N

viratkohli1
Newbie
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:27 am

Re: 2017 Citizenship Approvals - TIMELINES ONLY

Post by viratkohli1 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:58 am

Application Basis: Stamp4 Eu Family
Application Date: 28th june 2016
1st Acknowledgment Date:30th August 2016
3 Proof of address request with wife name : 30th September 2016 submitted after 1 week
Second stage letter : 20 th October 2016
Approval : 18/1/2017

Thanks everyone in this group.Good lyvk all to yours approval

sidvas
Newly Registered
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:33 am

Re: 2017 Citizenship Approvals - TIMELINES ONLY

Post by sidvas » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:19 pm

Hi All,

Application Basis - 5 year Work Permit (2 years Green Card and 3 Years Stamp 4)
Applied on - Mid of June 2016
Second Stage - End of Sept 2016
Approval- 17th Jan 2017

Good Luck to everyone in the group and thanks for the update and answering the queries..

Regards
Sidvas

dad12345
Newbie
Posts: 44
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:46 am

Re: 2017 Citizenship Approvals - TIMELINES ONLY

Post by dad12345 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:34 am

Hi all, application based on 5 years residency. Applied on the 03/03/2016 and approval letter received on the 13/01/2017.

pocketAces
Newbie
Posts: 36
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:00 pm

Re: 2017 Citizenship Approvals - TIMELINES ONLY

Post by pocketAces » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:39 am

Happy New Year all!

Good news! My daughter was born on Sunday and we brought her home with Mummy yesterday. Guess what, that letter I've been waiting for more than 2 years has arrived in the mailbox. I need to send a bank draft of 950 euro, 2 passport photo and old GNIB card and i should be invited to the Ceromony! Wohoo!
Thank you all for all your support and help on answering the questions. Please see my timeline below

Application submit: May 2015
Acknowledge: Jun 2015
Second Stage: July 2015
Update in May 2016 : Your client's application for naturalization is currently being processed in the normal way with a view to establishing whether the applicant meets the statutory conditions for the granting of naturalisation.
Update in June 2016: I changed job and sent in the latest work reference. From INIS: I acknowledge your correspondence and any document enclosed. If no further additional information is required for your client's file, when all necessary information has been complied your clients application will be submitted to the Minister for decision as expeditiously as possible.

Approval letter: date 17th Jan 2017


My application is based on EUFAM 4 with 5 years residence. I was driving without insurance, nct and motor tax 8 years ago was fined and license was disqualified for 6 months. and 2 penalty points for crossing Red light in 2014.

I got the 10 years EUFAM 4 as well. I with all of you who are waiting the best of luck!

Cyanne2420
Newly Registered
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:00 pm

Re: 2017 Citizenship Approvals - TIMELINES ONLY

Post by Cyanne2420 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:56 pm

Application Submit: 6 Feb 2014
Acknowledgement to 2nd stage:12 Mar 2014 (enclosed 3 months proof of address)
Acknowledge by further processing team: 25 Mar 2014
Acknowledge by processing LSR team: 30 Sept 2014 (I've update them on my new employment)

Decision: 30 Sept 2014
(Minister have differed any final decision until August 2016 due to a driving offences on 2010, driving without an insurance disk display, court appearance, no fine but 2 points taken off)

Correspondence: 27 Oct 2015
(Provide 3 months proof of address, proof of employment or any social welfare claims)
Acknowledged by LSR team: 15 Feb 2016

Correspondence: 24 Jun 2016
(Provide 3 months proof of address, proof of employment or any social welfare claims, changes in family circumstances and provide explanations on the driving offences or any other further attention by the Garda)
Acknowledged by LSR team: 30 Jun 2016
Correspondence: 16 Sept 2016 ( Provide copy of current GNIB card)

APPROVAL!!!!! : 18 Jan 2017

My application is based on Stamp 4 Spouse of Irish citizen, living in Ireland for 12 year with 1 stupid traffic offences that could be avoided if i remember the insurance disk!
a very long and lengthy process, but I'm so happy is finally finished.

sindbad
Newly Registered
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:31 pm

Re: 2017 Citizenship Approvals - TIMELINES ONLY

Post by sindbad » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:10 pm

Application based on 5 year residency
Applied 26 may 16
Received 30 may 16
Acknowledgment and second stage received together :12 June 16
Approval: 19 Jan 17

Almost Same time line for my wife
She applied a week later than me and received approval 1 week before me.

Good luck to all-

Locked
cron