ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying for stamp 4 for the second time

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Dicasdamadamenana
Newly Registered
Brazil

Applying for stamp 4 for the second time

Post by Dicasdamadamenana » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:35 am

Good morning, my question has be bugging me for quite a while.

I came to ireland with my former partner, we were married in brazil and decided to move to Ireland. He always had the Italian passport because his father is Italian. Because we were married we could come and I applied to the stamp 4, but my ex was depressed and we were arguing a lot. After fighting and noticing I was on an abusing relationship I decided to leave the house after the gardaì told me it would be danger for me to be in the same house as him.

I tried to talk to him but he didn't want to talk to me anymore. I was alone and with no job because I was still waiting for the answer about my stamp 4... because he changed jobs without telling the INIS, my stamp was dented and I couldn't go back to brasil because I didn't have money.

I had to work as pet sitter and live with friends because he completely neglected me.

After a yet I started dating an Irish man and we are together since then, 2 years now, living together.

My divorce papers just got ready, we had to pay a lot to a solicitor because my ex didn't want to give me the divorce.

My boyfriend proposed to me and we are worried if my previous aplication will be a problem if we get married and try to apply again.

I'm still in Ireland but didn't try to get the residence permit since I got my stamp denied.

What do you think I should do?

Thank you