ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Chenchooliah Case

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Malik10991
Mood:
Ireland

Chenchooliah Case

Post by Malik10991 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:19 pm

Hi there guys,
Just want to know what is the update on chenchooliah case? Has anyone heard anything about it? Has anyone got any permanent residence based on chenchooliah yet? I was initially given temporary residence stamp 4s based on eu free movement as a dependent. They refused the case initially but then sent me a letter saying that they think my case falls under chenchooliah and was given another stamp for six months (point being it was a stamp1 not the stamp 4 this time which is normally given to work permit holders :?:). Now my stamp is due to expire in April I'm still waiting on the DOJ no reply? So i was wondering if any of you guys might shed some light?
Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Chenchooliah Case

Post by CR001 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:30 pm

There is already an existing topic!

ireland/chenchooliah-v-minister-for-jus ... l#p1995365
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.