ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family Reunification advice

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Baba786
Newly Registered

Family Reunification advice

Post by Baba786 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:44 pm

Hi
i need advice, if someone can help me out. i have to 2 cases in immigration office
one is EU treaty right and other one is family reunification
Eu treaty rights stuck from over 3.5 years under EU 5 FORM. They put allegation on me for marriage of inconvenience under shame marriage. I replied with all such documents proof and explanations and they put me on hold from last over 3 years and i am on temporary stamps from such a long time.

2nd thing, My partner is here and works for HSE as nurse. she has approved asylum. we have 2 kids. I applied for my both my son's Irish passport based on me spent three to five years in ireland based on stamp 4. They put my both son's passport on hold for such long time. So my kids automatically moved to my partner status in ireland. she is approved refuge status. she was approved in 2020 with refuge status also my both son's were in her application too.
My both son's got their refuge status too. I applied for family reunification application under my son status as father in state.
i applied in last september 2020. In march family reunification department contacted us for DNA test. which we did it under their instructions and it's positive. They have all reports.
Family reunification department was holding my original documentation. i requested them to send me as i need it for my further studies and also asked for, how long it takes for further process?
they replied us, we received your DNA reports. The application is in last stage and we are doing security checks.
Now what the hell security checks means?
since so far from april 2021, we received DNA results. we are waiting for reply from family reunifications department and Eu treaty rights from last three years.
now i have my personal issues as well. i want to travel as well and my temporary stamp is getting expired on 1st september 2021 under eu treaty rights status.
i also asked eu treaty rights about my temporary stamp expiry, they said, if you don't received decision in august, we will issue temporary stamp prior 4 weeks left in your stamp.
if i receive my temporary stamp again. is it safe to travel india? i mean, in my absence, if they did any wrong or negative decision, can i travel on same GNIB?
also i am waiting decision from family reunification department, why they took so long after DNA?

please need genuine advice