ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

GREEN CARD

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

nyetmo
Newly Registered

GREEN CARD

Post by nyetmo » Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:03 pm

Hello,

Assistant Accountant does it fall under professional career?

Do I need to find employer first before I can make the application?

Most employer does not want to wait for the application long procedure? Do you know exactly how long does it take?

I am planning to go to Ireland very soon, hoping to get jobs and then apply for the green card.

I am from Malaysia so how long am I allowed as a visitor visa? Whilst on visitor visa stamp can I apply for PPS and garda card?

Can I switch from visitor visa to green card without leaving the country?

To be honest I am quite scared to go to Irelanf as I do not know anyone there, I don't have enough money to last 6 months without a job - maybe enough for 3 months - accommodation cost will kill me.

I cannot go to UK because I overstayed my visa previously - if I can that will be great I can come to Ireland looking for jobs and then back to London stay with my friend for free in exchange cleaning her flat of course.

Any comments?

Thanks