Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com
Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, Administrator
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:34 pm
Good Day. This is for approval of Irish Naturalization :
1. Did anyone get an email of approval or everyone just got letter in post ? I got in post but no email. Is email mandatory ? I read it on INIS website that people will be informed by email !!
2. Postal letter has 'Declaration of Fidelity' and 'How to pay the fee' attached. Is there anything additional other than these two docs- which is there in email for those who got email ?
3. How do they send naturalization cert - Courier/ Registered post/ Ordinary post ?
- Posts: 79145
- Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 pm
- Location: London
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.