ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Missed the 30th May deadline for returning the Affidavit

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

holahola84
Newly Registered
Ireland

Missed the 30th May deadline for returning the Affidavit

Post by holahola84 » Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:28 am

Hi all,
Sorry if this has been posted already, I've scanned the previous topics but I couldn't find anything helpful on this.
Unfortunately I have missed the 30th May deadline for returning the signed Affidavit.
Do you know if the Department of Justice are still accepting this (i.e. I m still on time to send the signed Affidavit) or I m better off waiting for another Ceremony to be hosted?

voronaa
BANNED
Poland

Re: Missed the 30th May deadline for returning the Affidavit

Post by voronaa » Tue Aug 24, 2021 1:25 pm

Thats called Deadline. If you are missing it its not Departments fault. Its fault of yours. Dont repeat it again

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Post by littlerr » Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:03 pm

I thought you got your approval back in January. How did you not manage to sign it in 7 months (especially since you have paid 950 euro so early back)? Are you abroad? Has the citizenship team been notified?

There's no plan to return to normal citizenship ceremony just yet, so I'd just submit the affidavit and attach a letter explaining why you have missed the deadline.

sugeie
Ghana

Post by sugeie » Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:52 pm

voronaa wrote:
Tue Aug 24, 2021 1:25 pm
Thats called Deadline. If you are missing it its not Departments fault. Its fault of yours. Dont repeat it again
Jeez Verona? i don't think he came here to be lectured and criticised. I think he knows already what a deadline is and that he missed it. he wasn't blaming anyone. You don't know what the circumstances are that caused that so why admonish him not to do it again? We just need to be kind to each other. if you don't have any helpful info? why comment? hope this tread doesn't get shut down now cos of this