ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New address

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

zaza7625
Member of Standing
Georgia

New address

Post by zaza7625 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:03 pm

Hi everyone.
I am changing my address by other one soon.
Besides this i want to apply for citizenship.
What would i need to present to naturalization and immigration service from new address?
How can i get new bills or 3 different proof of address from new house so fast?
Thanks

Jordans
Ireland

Re: New address

Post by Jordans » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:11 pm

Are you the owner or the tenant?

zaza7625
Member of Standing
Georgia

Post by zaza7625 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:21 pm

Jordans wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:11 pm
Are you the owner or the tenant?
i am a tenant

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Post by littlerr » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:01 pm

You submit 3 proofs for every year, not for every address you lived in in a year.

I moved home 2 weeks after I submitted my application. It’s not a big deal. Just send them an updated bank statement and utility bill when you have them. It’s not like that you have to inform them on the same day when you moved.

If you need to gather bank statements or utility bills for the new address before submitting the application, you can always wait for a few days. It takes just a few days to get a new bank statement and a registration mail for your utility bills.

zaza7625
Member of Standing
Georgia

Post by zaza7625 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:02 am

littlerr wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:01 pm
You submit 3 proofs for every year, not for every address you lived in in a year.

I moved home 2 weeks after I submitted my application. It’s not a big deal. Just send them an updated bank statement and utility bill when you have them. It’s not like that you have to inform them on the same day when you moved.

If you need to gather bank statements or utility bills for the new address before submitting the application, you can always wait for a few days. It takes just a few days to get a new bank statement and a registration mail for your utility bills.
thanks littlerr for your response. I have one more question. That property i am moving in
Is only prepay electicity and gas. The only bill i can get is from panda recycling and bank statment and maybe internet. What would you say about that. Thanks

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Post by littlerr » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:16 am

zaza7625 wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:02 am
littlerr wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:01 pm

thanks littlerr for your response. I have one more question. That property i am moving in
Is only prepay electicity and gas. The only bill i can get is from panda recycling and bank statment and maybe internet. What would you say about that. Thanks
So waste company bill, bank statement, internet bill - that's 3 proofs.
You can always get your employer/school to issue you a letter with your address on it.
You can also ask GP to issue you a letter
If you are working and paying PRSI, you can also get DEASP to issue you a letter to confirm your Treatment Benefit eligibility.