ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

non eu potential student queries

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

deepak_sachdev25
Newly Registered

non eu potential student queries

Post by deepak_sachdev25 » Fri May 07, 2010 1:02 pm

Hey There,
Iam a potential Irish Student from a NON_EU Area. I have already stayed in UK on a student visa (2005-06). I have certain doubts which I would welcome anyone to clear for me. I would very much appreciate it.

1. After coming back from the UK, I have had 2 rejections for HSMP & TIER1 visa. Now can i apply for the student visa and If I can would my previous rejections be the bone of contention??????

2. If I am to apply for the student visa with no problems, then can I bring my wife with me during my stay as a student?

3. Can my wife work full- time on the spouse visa?

I would really appreciate anyone helping me with these doubts.

Thanks and warm regards....... :)

IntheQ
Newly Registered

Re: non eu potential student queries

Post by IntheQ » Fri May 07, 2010 4:26 pm

deepak_sachdev25 wrote:Hey There,
Iam a potential Irish Student from a NON_EU Area. I have already stayed in UK on a student visa (2005-06). I have certain doubts which I would welcome anyone to clear for me. I would very much appreciate it.

1. After coming back from the UK, I have had 2 rejections for HSMP & TIER1 visa. Now can i apply for the student visa and If I can would my previous rejections be the bone of contention??????

2. If I am to apply for the student visa with no problems, then can I bring my wife with me during my stay as a student?

I would really appreciate anyone helping me with these doubts.

Thanks and warm regards....... :)

Yes, you can apply. Only visa officer can take previous rejections into consideration.

NO

NO